Iclear 30 replacement coil question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue1971

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
Mass
Hi all, I had gotten an iclear with my mvp a few months ago. I just couldn't warm up to the mouth piece. However, since I replaced the drip tip with the drip tip from a ce5 I am liking the tank now. I now use it on my vamo v5.

But I have a question, I'm down to my last iclear 30 replacement coil, but have 5 iclear 16 coils. I read that the iclear 16's are not compatible with the Iclear 30. However I did go and put the iclear 16 coil on the iclear 30 base. and it's vaping just as good as the iclear 30 coils. Is it ok to use it?

Thanks

I recently got my iclear coils all mixed up and ended up buying new ones to fix some minor issues .

Yo me It seems that iclear 16 coils work well in iclear 30 but in my experience the unit will begin to leak into the center tube once the fluid level fell to about half and upon filling making flooding a big issue. The issue went away when I put the right coil in my iclear 30.

I found that iclear 30 coils in iclear 16s seem to work quite well but after some time the coil post seems to expand , pushing the center pole of the unit against one side as I vape making the inside of the tank tilt and touch an edge. This tilting makes filling difficult and sometimes the base will leak until I push the tank over a bit on the base
so in my experience, using the wrong coil will work , short term, but long term can make some nuisance level issues. So I would go ahead and use the iclear 16 coild in your iclear 30 until new coils arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread