The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Icon rda wont thread????

Discussion in 'Vandy Vape' started by Klepto_binx, Feb 21, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Klepto_binx

Klepto_binx New Member

Feb 21, 2019
    Cincinnati OH
    Hello everyone. I am new to this community and i am looking forward to all the fun im going to have here.

Lets get right to it..
    So i recently got a hand-me-down rda from a co-worker it is mike vapes vandy vapes icon rda, i was so excited to receive this cause i have heard nothing but good things about this rda. BUT its not threading into any of my devices its as if its not a 5mm 10 thread pin. I am currently using the voopoo drag v2 and it wont thread into my device. Its as if the pin was replaced with a diffrent size, is this possible??? Its smaller than a normal 5-10 pin. Is there a replacement pin that i can buy to fix this issue??? The threads are good its not an issue of a damaged rda or damaged threads the threads are a different size all together. Please help me figure what i need todo.
    Thank you
    Klepto_Binx

• Like Like x 1
  2. Klepto_binx

Klepto_binx New Member

Feb 21, 2019
    Cincinnati OH
    Ok so i solved my own problem its the treads itself... They arw sooo beat up that they were not threading properly I fixed my issue by tighting the bottem pin all the way in as far as it would go and the rda finally caught a few threads on its 5-10 connection and i was able to heat up my new coils. I am currently heating up some new coils and tryin to work out the hot spots and i will get my cotton in there and trybro use this rda.
    Wish me luck

Klepto_Binx

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Mordacai

Mordacai Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    Klepto_binx, you can use an M7 die to clean up the thread.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1