Status
Not open for further replies.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
i thought it was this thread but it was actually on the "where can i get a sticky" thread...Quote:
Originally Posted by just-cass
..so when i was searching for irish vapers where were you???or did you reply?its alllooong post back now i spose...

I was passed out in the gutter.................

Originally Posted by Elendil
I was passed out in the gutter.................

im feeling a sense of stereotypicalness all of a sudden...

Originally Posted by just-cass
im feeling a sense of stereotypicalness all of a sudden..
It's not a stereotype if it actually happened...........:)

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
No, no, no Cass. It was not intended as a remark against the Irish, I don't say things like that, about anyone.

In another thread, we were joking about some of the members having a key to the ECF executive washroom while the rest of us had to use the trench out back.

haha we both got caught up in other thread info....of course i didnt think u meant that!!!i was just insinuating i thought you thought thats what i thought you meant....yno???

i remember that thread...twisted victor got a keyring on his 1000post which didnt sit too well...

someday if i make it to mod status ill be in the trenches too....sigh(glances upward dreamily!!!)

Dacoopah

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
I'm saying I would hate to see you become a moderator...something happens to people when they become moderators....they lose the ability to laugh at themselves.

And, about the derailment...you, my dear, are the QUEEN of thread derailment.

whadya mean dacoopah???saying i couldnt stop derailment with the best of 'em!!!haha

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
No, no, no Cass. It was not intended as a remark against the Irish, I don't say things like that, about anyone.
QUOTE]
But Jerry, I do and I'm Irish, well, Irish/Cherokee. Say anything you'd like......you'll know if you upset one side or the other..........;).

Last edited:

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
Wasn't that one of the topics on that thread, how does one become a Moderator? I think you have to appy for it and not be an instigator (that leaves me out). Being that you are in Ireland, that could be to your advantage, considering the time difference.

so am i ruled out cos im an instigator or can i turn over a new leaf???to be honest it was you guys today derailing ME...i feel used....

not quite catching what you mean by time difference being an advantage...altho i do find the time when your all still in your beds a good time to tidy up and sticky : o)

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
I'm saying I would hate to see you become a moderator...something happens to people when they become moderators....they lose the ability to laugh at themselves.

And, about the derailment...you, my dear, are the QUEEN of thread derailment.

i take absolute offense to that statement...as i said above...they MADE me do it...had their fingers on the keys they did!!!

as already discussed i am already "god" so i doubt being a mod could change me...i spose i could become more power hungry,enlightened,threatening perhaps...but id be the only mod of its kind!!!

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
not quite catching what you mean by time difference being an advantage...altho i do find the time when your all still in your beds a good time to tidy up and sticky : o)

Well Cass, the forum has to be watched 24 hours a day. Having Moderators from different time zones means that no one has to monitor at 4:00 a.m. One of the new moderators is from Australia and it was mentioned that he can watch the forum when most others are asleep.

TV, nope, I have made many friends from different backgrounds throughout the years and I respect them all, except for those who are French and Scottish, I can't stand them.....wait....I am French and Scottish....I take that back!!!

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
Well Cass, the forum has to be watched 24 hours a day. Having Moderators from different time zones means that no one has to monitor at 4:00 a.m. One of the new moderators is from Australia and it was mentioned that he can watch the forum when most others are asleep.

TV, nope, I have made many friends from different backgrounds throughout the years and I respect them all, except for those who are French and Scottish, I can't stand them.....wait....I am French and Scottish....I take that back!!!

ahhh so im still in with a shot...super (if one was serious how long is the waiting list...do you havta be a vet?)

i posted this in the grimm post hope you wont mind the repost here as its the same message to you too jerry

"I got so caught up in this i forgot to go to bed...night guys...thanks for the cookies and laughs...catch up with you all tomorrow...dont forget to follow the yellow brick road(the link in my sig;) itd make me ever so happy to do some stickying first thing tomorrow!!!)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread