If you could only have one setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
If price wasn't an issue, I'd get a Reo. But it is, so I don't have one. I'm working on it though!

I'm pretty happy with my 1000 mah ego battery and dual coil cartomizer. It lasts me all day.

I didn't notice that you finally bought a dual coil...I remember when you were looking...glad you like it.

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
If you could only have one setup, what would it be?
Any combo of battery, atty, cart, carto, tank, or whatever accouterments.
If you had to absolutly only pick one (what a terrible calamity that would be :blink:), and price was not an issue.

What I'm currently settled on. ProVari with an Ikenvape XL carto. I've gone through just about every popular combo out there and this is what makes me happy.

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
This is a great thread.

Amongst gun collectors, we have a saying: "Which gun would you grab if the house were on fire and you could only save one"

This is sort of on the same track and it helps us to really consider what is important. For me

My mini Reo, a few gallons of Tribeca and a couple thousand 306's and I'm ready for Armageddon

Torque

ps; and lots and lots of 14500's

Last edited:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
VV Darwin
302 low bridge penstyle attys (cartridges modded with Aqua Clear foam)
Halo Smooth 8 e-liquid

When I use an atty on the Darwin, I like the BE112 which is a low bridge 801 type atty or the mini-801's which are also low bridge. Do you find the 302's do a better job? I've thought about trying them.

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
  • 2 Precise 18650 (1 as a backup aka J.I.C.)
  • 5 Precise 18650 Top Cap
  • 5 Precise 18650 Engraved Switch
  • 5 Precise 18650 Bottom Switch Shield
  • 5 Precise 18650 OEM Switch Spring
  • 5 Precise 18650 Heavy Duty Switch Spring
  • 5 Precise 18650 4 Prong Brass Contact Post for switch
  • 21 AW P18650 3.7v 2600mAh Batteries
  • 5 Pila IBC 4 Stage Chargers
  • 3 Pila 12 Volt Car Adapter
  • 3 SS Whistle Drip Tips (Super T MFR)
  • 3 SS Contoured T-Tips (Super T MFR)
  • 3 SS Shorty Contoured T-Tips (Super T MFR)
  • 3 Cobalt Blue Pyrex Contoured Drip Tips
  • 8 White Cannon Drip Tips
  • 600 510 XL Dual Coil Carto's (SS)
  • 600 LR 306 Atties (Genuine Joye)
  • 100 15ml Drip Bottles
  • 5 Gallons of 100% VG 24mg RY4 (GP)
  • 1 Gallon of Noalox
  • am I confused with the question? :laugh:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
When I use an atty on the Darwin, I like the BE112 which is a low bridge 801 type atty or the mini-801's which are also low bridge. Do you find the 302's do a better job? I've thought about trying them.

Hey wv2win, the BE112 is a great atty but a bit harder to get your hands on. I also like the RN4072 low bridge attys. That was my first e-cig, so I've just always stuck with penstyles. I dislike the high pointy bridge of the 801. Bad design so went back to RNs. The search ended when I found the 302 attys.

Thing is, they all have different intake holes/air flow depending on who made them (Joye, Boge, Bauway). Just slight differences. Joye has 2 large air holes and is a bit more airy. Boge has 4 small intake holes that are really only a pull out of the rim just above the threads. Bauway has 3 small intake holes cut like the Boge attys and a really fat bridge.

All of them last a long time (4 weeks minimum, usually more like 6-8) and I really don't have a favorite, just pick them by color I feel like sporting for the next month, LOL (Bauway makes them in great unusual colors). Pretty much all I use anymore. Haven't tried one of the mini-801s. Do ya suppose I could just get out a pipe cutter? Might cut down the height of these on my Darwin. :2cool: Who is carrying them so I can see one?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread