• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

If you could only pick one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SloHand

Eh?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Kingston, Ontario
Still Looking ...

mad_scientist.jpg

But tried some very interesting flavors at our vape meet, alien Vision stuff. BWB stuff (uuuummmm!) and of course Juggies stuff.

shades

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Perth, Ontario
ATM its Ciggy from jugheads.. I have about 60 (55) mls of jokesoke (bottle of classic and 2.0) because that was what I assumed would be my ADV's. On a whim I got 30mls of the Ciggy rather than just a sample bottle and glad I did.

I haven't had any of my black coffee and coffee supreme which were my previous advs, maybe 1 cart of the jokesmoke, and I have stopped using my tank to conserve what I have left until he is back open.

It was the juice that I finally found that now has me 3 ( 4? ) days with out a single analog where as before I felt I needed one or 2 in the morning.... it has that certain something for me anyways.

The betterhalf also like it, which is only the second juice we have both tried that we both liked, I am selfishly hoping she sticks with the jokesmoke and livelylime :D

ps. I just looked over at it and only 1/2 a bottle left... I felt anxious lol

Last edited:

Oriana871

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Toronto
Sorry to .... in but... I'm looking for the ultimate tobacco base, something that I can play around with by adding flavours I have. Stated a few times that tobacco flavour isn't necessary to keep me off analogs, but now I'm getting dissatisfied with fruit, etc. I need a really amazing tobacco, straight up. Oh and also a Baileys & Coffee:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread