Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I started with EGOs and CE4s, and now I'm using an innokin SVD with mostly EVODs and MT3s (a mini protank 2 is on its way). I would pretty much do everything the same way I did. Was actually fun to learn what works and what doesn't, plus I feel competent to give advice to friends who want to get into vaping.

Now when I think about, I would do one thing differently. I wouldn't stock up on ridiculous amounts of CE4s before trying other clearos :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Heartisan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
North Cali
It's a journey. But damn, wish I had just spent the money on a Buzz from the beginning! Wasted SO MUCH money
on PVs, slowly getting more advanced each time.
Threw out and/or donated around $250 worth of juice (probably more).
Now I only vape my Provari 80% of the time, Buzz 20%, and stick with two flavors of juice.
Although that's slowly changing - just found tanks I actually like, so using Buzz's more. :)

pcrdude

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2013
I use mini eGo 450s with EVODs every day as my carry rigs. I love the small form factor, and get really good vapes using 50/50 and a 2.5 ohm coil. I also like my EVOD regulated batteries and prefer the regulated 3.7 volts.

I have an eVic (with optional shorty mode), an MVP, and a VTR is on the way. The mods generally stay at home, and I go eGo when out and about. I use Protank 2 v2 clearos on the mods almost exclusively.

I rotate about a dozen flavors as well.

If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

:D

Of course, YMMV.

;)

I like ALL of it. ;)

emag7311

Nov 3, 2013
montreal, canada
I would have taken a $3 flashlight, broken the bulb, dripped a mixture of PG/VG and some flavouring onto it, attached a drinking straw onto the top and announced "I've discovered a cure for smoking-it costs less than a dollar a week".

3 dollars? That much??.. a spoon a few drops and a lighter.. im really tempted while waiting for my delivery.. muhahahahaha

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
I take it back. I dont "regret" the time I was vaping and smoking; using look alikes that didnt work for me.
I would rather have back the 20+ years I spent trying to quit smoking before APVs and vaping was around.
If I knew then...Hmm I dont have a crystal ball, chances are a year from know my tastes will have changed, I'll
be doing something different than I do today just because vape is a hobby that I enjoy.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
I, too, have to thank that little Blu disposable for sparking my interest. I bought it when I was buying a carton of Marlboros. By the time I had puffed on that Blu for 30 minutes I had already found ECF. It intrigued me that much. Two weeks of research here and my first kit was a couple of spinners and evods and a 510 atty. Still use them. Drip 95% of the time into those cheap attys and love them. Just got my MVP2 last week and love it. Next will probably be a Provari Mini. Don't think I will do RBA, but who knows?

Redo? I would repeat what my path has been so far. If not for the Blu I would not appreciate where I am today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread