If You Like Tobacco Vapes.... You must try Alhusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmccl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Verdi, NV
I just receive my order from Alhusion:

Sweet Georgia Peach 50 VG/50 PG 18 mg
Maple Burley 50 VG/50 PG 18 mg
Smokn' Cherries 50 VG/50 PG 6 mg (Ha! I made a mistake when I ordered)

They are all absolutely amazing and IMO a must try for tobacco lovers who like tobacco + a little something else. Truly a great vape with outstanding flavor and vapor production. I even love the Smokn' Cherries (a surprise for me at 6 mg).

The fruit flavor (cherry/peach) and maple are so real- like the real fruit-- not like candy-- with a rich and complex tobacco undertone. I'm very happy (in case you can't tell)

Just so you know what my taste is like, Boba's Bounty, HHV Dragon Fire are my two ADV's. I sometimes enjoy Aroma Dark Honey.

Very occassionally I drip other flavors (fruit, dessert, or absinthe kind of stuff) but after a few hits I go back to a tank of something I love. I guess I'm a tobacco kinda gal.

Give Alhusion a try- all the hype about them is well deserverd.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
yea good stuff!!! the best tobacco flavors by far IMO. I am waiting for more vape mail from them as we speak. I cant get enough from this company. Even their non aromatics are good. The last two months I have ordered 160ml of Smooth Criminal.

160 mL? That's all? You must not like it too much. ;)

GameDesigner

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Austin, TX
I just receive my order from Alhusion:

Sweet Georgia Peach 50 VG/50 PG 18 mg
Maple Burley 50 VG/50 PG 18 mg
Smokn' Cherries 50 VG/50 PG 6 mg (Ha! I made a mistake when I ordered)

They are all absolutely amazing and IMO a must try for tobacco lovers who like tobacco + a little something else. Truly a great vape with outstanding flavor and vapor production. I even love the Smokn' Cherries (a surprise for me at 6 mg).

The fruit flavor (cherry/peach) and maple are so real- like the real fruit-- not like candy-- with a rich and complex tobacco undertone. I'm very happy (in case you can't tell)

Just so you know what my taste is like, Boba's Bounty, HHV Dragon Fire are my two ADV's. I sometimes enjoy Aroma Dark Honey.

Very occassionally I drip other flavors (fruit, dessert, or absinthe kind of stuff) but after a few hits I go back to a tank of something I love. I guess I'm a tobacco kinda gal.

Give Alhusion a try- all the hype about them is well deserverd.
You're ringing so many bells. Dragon Fire is about the one and only non-Ahlusion liquid that I buy in bulk now. All the Ahlusions tobaccos you list are tops. Now try the rest of their inventory,, it's all so good. Their Boba Tea is NUTS! And despite loving their NETs my number one ADV right now is their Cool River Blend with Chill level menthol added. Please try that one! I don;t know how to explain how good that ish is.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Tell me about their tobaccos... I dislike Nets... Legend/gandolf was a bit strong for me... too much of a roasted taste...

The tobaccos I probably like best are halo's freedom and vapor station's phoenix/tampa... in fact, most of the tobaccos I have liked are cleat to pinkish in color... would I be a good candidate for any ahlusion tobaccos?

GameDesigner

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Austin, TX
Tell me about their tobaccos... I dislike Nets... Legend/gandolf was a bit strong for me... too much of a roasted taste...

The tobaccos I probably like best are halo's freedom and vapor station's phoenix/tampa... in fact, most of the tobaccos I have liked are cleat to pinkish in color... would I be a good candidate for any ahlusion tobaccos?
I like Legend a lot, but to me it's a dessert vape. If Legend is too strong for you I'd steer clear of Ahlusion's aromatics (as much as I love them). Try their non-aromatics, specifically the Cool River Tree Blend. Also their Boba Tea is probably right up your alley.

Last edited:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast

Oh dear, LT . . . knowing your preference for lighter-flavored juices, I would sadly have to advise you to stay far, far away from Ahlusion's aromatics: those tobaccos would slap you in the face twice, and then kick you in the groin! 8-o

You might very much enjoy Sahara Blend, a non-aromatic which is primarily an Oriental/Virginia blend. If you try a 10ml sample (or request it as your "freebie" with a $20 order), be sure to let it steep first until it is a definitive pink color (it starts out as straw-colored).

I also agree that you would probably love their fruit creams and Boba teas (assuming you don't already). :)

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
Just got some today. How long should I wait? Out of the bottle it struck me as similar to Cherry House Blend.
Wlad from Ahlusion told me to (if S.C. is in a glass bottle) take the cap off for a minute or two. Put the cap back on and it will get better with time. I don't recall how long he said. IMO one week minimum, but preferable two or more. He did say, to speed things up, put some in a plastic bottle. I you bought a small size of it, then probably already in plastic. It should be ready in four to five days.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

The best IMO for you would be Sahara and Peach River Tree Blend (PRTB is almost like a light peach 555 variant) and maybe Cool River Tree Blend since you dig menthol. I wouldn't even suggest their aromatics based on what you generally like. I don't really vape the aros anymore as my type of tobacco juice, recently, is more in-line with what you dig (which is why I revisited the Boba Tea).

Last edited:

GameDesigner

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Austin, TX
Oh dear, LT . . . knowing your preference for lighter-flavored juices, I would sadly have to advise you to stay far, far away from Ahlusion's aromatics: those tobaccos would slap you in the face twice, and then kick you in the groin! 8-o

You might very much enjoy Sahara Blend, a non-aromatic which is primarily an Oriental/Virginia blend. If you try a 10ml sample (or request it as your "freebie" with a $20 order), be sure to let it steep first until it is a definitive pink color (it starts out as straw-colored).

I also agree that you would probably love their fruit creams and Boba teas (assuming you don't already). :)

OMFG! I forgot about the freebie with a $20 order. I've spent over $200 with them in 30 days and forgot every single fricking time! Arrrgh. So how do you ask for the sample? Because for real, I'm buying every single one of Wlad's liquids 6 at a time and this would save me a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread