If you're thinking of buying from VaporBomb... (Updated E-Liquid review!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Mmm mmm TASTY! Vaporbomb's flavors are tasty, tasty, tasy! They make me drool at times from how great they are! Another plus is the fact that the flavors are mostly clear and/or translucent and easy to clean!

***This is an updated Review***

I own a very lovely 510 Joye e-cig, with stock battery and atomizer/cart.

All of my juices are 80% PG, 20% VG

Peach - Oh boy! I received a 5ml of Peach flavor with my first order from Vaporbomb. I was shocked when I first tried it at how truthfully amazing it tastes! I felt like I was actually eating a peach! It's smooth, sweet, tart, but not overbearing! Decent throat hit, great flavor: a very enjoyable flavor. Every time I vape it, I keep hearing songs that have the word peach in it :laugh: "Millions of peaches, peaches for me..." It's amazing how much I love it, and I have a big ol' 30ml bottle of it is since it's my all-day, MUST HAVE vape! :vapor: Throat hit: 7.5 out of 10. Vapor production: 8 out 10. Flavor: 10 out of 10.

Blackberry/Passion Fruit Custom Mix - This was my first purchased e-liquid, and also my one and only custom mix. I really don't know what possessed me to mix these two, maybe insomnia :laugh:, but I do NOT regret it at ALL! It's my back-up all-day vape, and my definite all-night vape! In the inhale, you can taste the potent, tart blackberry, with an amazing throat hit I've NEVER had any e-liquid that has given me such a great throat hit, without actually irritating my mouth (menthols and mints usually made my throat slightly agitated). On the exhale, the passionfruit kicks in and sooths the tartness of the throat hit for a smooth, sweet, calm taste. Absolutely amazing, and I also have a 30ml bottle of this, too! Throat hit: 8.5 out 10. Vapor production: 7 out of 10. Flavor: 9 out of 10.

***ADDED TO THE LIST***

Waffle - I specifically bought this flavor so I could have something to vape when I'm drinking a coffee, on my way to class or just to have during that morning cup of coffee. I let it steep for about 4 days... and after steeping, I tried it- it was amazing! A very nice, STRONG flavor that can buddy up perfectly with a coffee! I love the slight buttery taste. Very smooth, and definitely satisfying, and tastes like Eggo waffles! I couldn't have asked for more! The throat his is alright, but I don't need a killer throat hit in the morning. :vapor: Thank you Vaporbomb for giving me a staple morning vape! Throat Hit: 6 out of 10. Vapor Production: 7 out of 10. Flavor: 8 out of 10.

S'More - I bought this on a whim, just to test out what I like and what I don't like. Although it should steep for a bit more, I really like this flavor. I didn't think it would taste EXACTLY like S'More, but it reminds me a LOT of the S'Morez cereal! Upon inhale, I taste the chocolate, and then the graham cracker. On the exhale, I taste marshmallow, then the rest follows. As I said before, I probably should let it steep a bit more, but it's still quite tasty! This flavor will get me through the winter, until I can eat a real campfire S'more in the summer time! :laugh: The throat hit is pretty good, but the flavor is stronger. This is also a great flavor to have with coffee! Throat hit: 5 out of 10. Vapor Production: 7 out of 10. Flavor: 8 out of 10.

Butter Rum
- I LOVE this flavor! I was skeptical about it, but I let it steep for a week, and each day it smelt stronger and better. When I first tried it, my mouth watered up! It reminds me a LOT of butterscotch ice cream topping, with a bit of a kick. The throat hit is surprisingly strong, and the vapor production is unbelievable! Smooth, yet with some pizazz to it! I'll definitely be buying this flavor again and again! :vapor: Throat hit: 7.5 out of 10. Flavor: 7.5 out of 10. Vapor Production: 9 out of 10.

Green Apple
- I bought this so I could wean off my addiction to Peach and Blackberry/Passion Fruit :laugh: I don't know why I haven't bought this before! Very tart, slightly sour, and sweet- just like a Green Apple Jolly Rancher! It made my mouth water a LOT! When I inhale, it's the tart and sour that comes first and foremost, giving a helluva throat hit. On the exhale, smooth, sweet, and very nice tasting! I like this flavor, but alas, nothing can ever pry my hands off my 30ml Peach LOL. This is a definite on my list! If you like Jolly Ranchers, you'll absolutely LOVE this flavor! Throat hit: 8.5 out of 10. Flavor: 8 out of 10. Vapor Production: 7 out of 10.

Snickerdoodle - I love Snickerdoodle cookies, so I had to get this. I like this flavor, but the cinnamon a REALLY strong- a bit too potent for me. I added two drops of Buttered Rum to smooth it out and that worked wonders! However, I am a very picky person, so don't think that this isn't a great flavor, because it is! If the cinnamon is too much, add some of their French Vanilla, Vanilla, or Buttered Rum- or any vanilla or butter flavor, and it'll easily smooth it out! It's got a VERY strong throat hit (probably because of the cinnamon :laugh:) and a nice cookie taste! I do like this a lot. Throat hit: 9 out of 10. Vapor Production: 7.5 out of 10. Flavor: 7 (Since I had to add the Buttered Rum) out of 10.

Zebra Gum - I felt nostalgic for my favorite childhood gum, so I bought this. I love it! It tastes a lot like the gum (from what I can remember :laugh: :p ) and its mouthwatering! Very fruity and tangy, with a very slight hint of bubblegum! It's hard to explain, it's just like the gum, but the flavor isn't overbearing or too strong- just right! I'm currently vaping it right now, and when I inhale, most of the flavor gives me a decent throat hit, and loads of awesome flavor, and a smooth, "quiet" exhale. A must-have on my list! Throat hit: 7.5 out of 10. Vapor Production: 8 out of 10. Flavor: 9 out of 10.

...I still haven't found anything that has topped my undying love for Peach :laugh: Their Peach flavor = :evil: EVIL! I can't stop vaping it at LEAST once a day! :D But thank you Vaporbomb for making a believer out of me- your flavors are amazing!

+Raynen

P.S. - I edited by adding bold to the E-Liquid Flavor titles so it easier to see :)

Last edited:

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Thanks for the review. Vaporbomb is my regular juice supplier now that I moved to low dose juice (8mg). My former regular supplier had nothing under 12mg. My favorite juice from Vaporbomb is the Jamaican Rum. I absolutely love that stuff. BTW, I'm vaping the Peach as I type. I love it too! :vapor:

The peach is soooo tasty! The sampler I got I used it on a whim, since I was curious... and I could not believe how tasty it was! I used up the 5ml within a few days :laugh:

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
Thanks for the review. Vaporbomb is my regular juice supplier now that I moved to low dose juice (8mg). My former regular supplier had nothing under 12mg. My favorite juice from Vaporbomb is the Jamaican Rum. I absolutely love that stuff. BTW, I'm vaping the Peach as I type. I love it too! :vapor:

I agree. Their Jamaican rum is really amazing. I vape it at 0mg during the evenings and it's very satisfying even without the nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread