Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
I'm going to pass on the 216 as well. My Capo hasn’t leaked yet, but the feed tube wiggles around quite a bit. In a review of the 216 squonker, I saw its feed tube doing the same. In addition to the potential for leaking, I’m getting changes in resistance readings. While it’s not a huge deal on the Capo since it lacks TC, I would bet TC will be quite unreliable on the 216.

Other squonkers that I have with a feed tube (Dripboxes, Luxonic, Gbox) don’t have this problem. Ijoy really needs to re-design its feeding method.

• Agree
Reactions: puffon

Blueraider11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cane Ridge, TN, USA
Well my Capo216 arrived late yesterday. I tried my big baby beast on it last night and in power mode it works fine. This evening I finally got around to cleaning the srda and the clear bottle. Squonks fine so far. Have not tried TC yet but looks like it might be good in power mode. The srda reads .12 on the mod. I do not have 20700 batteries so two VTC 6 ones work fine. Might be an OK $50 investment. I have a rebuild deck on the way. :2c::smokie: DSC00677.JPG Here is a crappy phone pic of a real Capo216:
DSC00677.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: b.m.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread