ijoy captain x3 mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekard

Oct 20, 2017
Hello.I just saw this mod on internet its on presale I found it for 55 euros complete kit with ijoy captain x3 tank and it includes in the package 3 original iJoy 20700 batteries as it is a tripple mod with a massive 9000mah capacity.But before I order it I wanted to ask as I am not experienced,what do you think about this mod?Is it worth?What about the tank?I never tried iJoy Captain mod.At the moment I have the Valyrian and it's airflow its way too much for me,almost at the point to make me sick if I vape longer.Any answer will be apreciated.Thank you

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't know, it really depends on you. That is a large capacity mod, it's going to be rather heavy though, may not be something you might really want to cart around. I did have a Capo mod and I will say that the function and the vape was nice. It was made from hard plastic (would pretty much have to be to minimize weight of the battery) and the internals of the mod seemed to function well, but I scratched the screen after one day. Keep in mind I'm pretty clumsy, I liked most things about the vape, including the form factor in my hand, but I am fairly hard on mods, so that's really more a review of ME than the mod.

That's a ton of battery, it's going to be HEAVY is all would mention once more. But, I liked the capo in many, many ways I'm just a bit hard on non-durable mods....

Good luck deciding.

Anna

Dekard

Oct 20, 2017
I don't know, it really depends on you. That is a large capacity mod, it's going to be rather heavy though, may not be something you might really want to cart around. I did have a Capo mod and I will say that the function and the vape was nice. It was made from hard plastic (would pretty much have to be to minimize weight of the battery) and the internals of the mod seemed to function well, but I scratched the screen after one day. Keep in mind I'm pretty clumsy, I liked most things about the vape, including the form factor in my hand, but I am fairly hard on mods, so that's really more a review of ME than the mod.

That's a ton of battery, it's going to be HEAVY is all would mention once more. But, I liked the capo in many, many ways I'm just a bit hard on non-durable mods....

Good luck deciding.

Anna
But between Uwell crown 3 or Valyrian and Capo which one you would choose?

Dekard

Oct 20, 2017
I can't choose between them as I have no experience with the latter 2, sorry. I'm not much of a sub0hmer.

Anna
You know what,I changed my mind :).I don't know why but probably its not the valyrian or the e juices that make me feel sick but probably sub ohming its not for me too.I think I should try mtl + cus i live in a place where i can't do clouds.Whats the best mtl you ever tried?Please suggest me a one that gives a nice flavor and a good throat hit

Dekard

Oct 20, 2017
I would be willing to spend your money. can you tell us what your using now, what do you like and dislike about it.
Sorry for late answer.I was using until now a smok alien 220W with a uwell valyrian but I started to get sick of DL vaping so I tried MTL for my first time and I prefer it a lot over the DL vaping cus I can go higher nicotine and it doesnt make me feel sick.So now I started looking for a good MTL setup but I am not much experienced in this sector so I would need some help if possible.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The Nautilus 2 is a good tank to start with on MTL. It has some versatility you can get coils that are 1.8 1.6 or 0.7, airflow is adjustable within reason, it does have its issues with size (in my opinion with the fill line, it's really more like 1.8 capacity) flavor is okay, vape is smooth. I am a fan of the Nicolas Vapefly tank but seem to be alone in that... It's a bit airier and comes with a 0.6 coil (which is technically sub0hm but it kinda tends to pool in your mouth, regardless) and a 1.8 coil, it's a bit airier. Some folks really like the Nautilus X with the 4 ml extender tank, then you have the T18 or the T22 pen-style vapes, there are folks that swear by those. A kabuki is fantastic (takes N2 coils) but pricier and many folks start with a clone from FT to see how they like it. Bottom fill (but easy bottom fill) and fantastic flavor tank.. There are also the pico setups with the Melo II tank (which I am NOT a fan of) but I believe they will take multiple different coils, I have a Melo III tank and it takes the EUC universal coils, LOVE those coils, and they come in a variety of resistances. The tank itself is nothing to right home about but I do like the size and formfactor of the pico mod.

Best of luck,

Anna

Dekard

Oct 20, 2017
The Nautilus 2 is a good tank to start with on MTL. It has some versatility you can get coils that are 1.8 1.6 or 0.7, airflow is adjustable within reason, it does have its issues with size (in my opinion with the fill line, it's really more like 1.8 capacity) flavor is okay, vape is smooth. I am a fan of the Nicolas Vapefly tank but seem to be alone in that... It's a bit airier and comes with a 0.6 coil (which is technically sub0hm but it kinda tends to pool in your mouth, regardless) and a 1.8 coil, it's a bit airier. Some folks really like the Nautilus X with the 4 ml extender tank, then you have the T18 or the T22 pen-style vapes, there are folks that swear by those. A kabuki is fantastic (takes N2 coils) but pricier and many folks start with a clone from FT to see how they like it. Bottom fill (but easy bottom fill) and fantastic flavor tank.. There are also the pico setups with the Melo II tank (which I am NOT a fan of) but I believe they will take multiple different coils, I have a Melo III tank and it takes the EUC universal coils, LOVE those coils, and they come in a variety of resistances. The tank itself is nothing to right home about but I do like the size and formfactor of the pico mod.

Best of luck,

Anna
Well you are not alone cus I ordered too few days ago the Vapefly Nicolas as I read that it probably beats the Nautilus 2.But how is it in flavor?As I am going to vape 12 mg nic or 18 mg nic cus i am looking for not the strongest flavor but a good throat hit as I am trying to quit smoking too which the DL tanks didin't helped me at all,all the flavor caused me a nausea feeling and I couldn't vaped them a lot so thats why i changed in MTL vaping.So please give me your detailed opinions if you have time on Vapefly Nicolas.Thank you :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't know if it beats the Nautilus 2 on cigarette-like drag and throat hit, honestly. Maybe the 1.8 coil would give you more of that, although I still believe it may be slightly airier than the N2, you'll probably want to vape it at a lower airflow setting. The thing that is neat about it (to me) is that the vapor really does kind of "pool" in your mouth prior to inhale, but it's smooth in a way, like at the right wattage settings, you'll get perhaps a bigger "pool" in your mouth, then inhale into your lungs, in this kind of noticeable way. I like it a lot for flavor.

However, I am NOT the person to ask about throat hit, to be honest. My throat was WRECKED when I showed up here and I was not actively LOOKING for a throat hit, at all, and I am also sensitive to large amounts of PG on inhale, so I use 90% VG and 10% Distilled Water. I also use nicotine salts for their LACK of throat hit. So, I don't tend to notice HUGE differences between throat hits among tanks. The juice you use, airflow and wattage settings will all play a role there, though. So if you desire a throat hit, stick with regular freebase nicotine and also, pay attention to your VG/PG ratio and what works for you. I have also heard that some menthol in e-juice can also increase throat hit, so if you don't hate menthol that may be something to try as well.

To ME, I get better flavor out of the Nicolas tank than an N2, but I get even BETTER flavor from a Kabuki (which uses the nautilus coils, but it's an extremely well designed tank, that, should you ever want to consider it well I'd probably recommend buying a clone from Fasttech to see how you like the tank before buying an original, although I did it the reverse way, and I will say that the clones aren't BAD, but the original is miles better) so sometimes it's not even the coil, but the design of the tank that is going to give you satisfaction.

Good luck, hope this helps.

Anna

Reactions: Dekard

Sheldon27

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2015
Hello.I just saw this mod on internet its on presale I found it for 55 euros complete kit with ijoy captain x3 tank and it includes in the package 3 original iJoy 20700 batteries as it is a tripple mod with a massive 9000mah capacity.But before I order it I wanted to ask as I am not experienced,what do you think about this mod?Is it worth?What about the tank?I never tried iJoy Captain mod.At the moment I have the Valyrian and it's airflow its way too much for me,almost at the point to make me sick if I vape longer.Any answer will be apreciated.Thank you

Watch vaping bogans review
He’s straight up in my opinion
If you don’t trust him the watch jai hazes’ review, he says what needs to be said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread