Ijoy captin x3 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Varcoe

May 1, 2018
Hi I bought an ijoy captin x3 kit yesterday and it worked lovely for the first 20 minutes but now it keeps coming up saying no atomizer and I know it's not the tano because that works fine on my voopoo drag. The captin won't register any atomizer for any subohm or rta that works fine on any other mod any ideas what's causing this problem?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I bought a ijoy captin x3 kit and it worked lovely for 20 mi It's now it won't register any atomizer on it that worked on other mods I've tried the tank that comes in the kit different rtas they all work on other mods apart from the captin x3 any ideas what it could be?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could contact:
Unfortunately there two many causes that might cause this condition, My first thought, check the power source.
local B&M Vape Shop (Visit) -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You could look at the mod's 510 pin. Sometimes they will get "stuck" and need to be gently pried up (and occasionally, if they have gotten an eliquid bath, some cleaning may be required.

That's about all I've got, and given it only worked for 20 minutes, and you've isolated that it's to the mod, if that doesn't work I'd probably suggest a warranty. It's possible the mod has an electrical fault somewhere. So, unless it's a simple fix, I would return it, simply because, even if I got it working intermittently or something, that remains a problem and I would contact your vendor if it's in the warranty period.

Best of luck and welcome to ECF.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread