Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Reactions: stols001

WerkzINC2017

Oct 16, 2017
Also want to say I love my crius rdta. Love the clamps and deck. Got some Ss 3mm fused Clapton on mine and yum. Only problem I run into is 3.5mm And bigger coils I can't keep my cotton as saturated as I would like which is an error probably on my end. But this crius rdta wicks perfect with 3mm coils and doesn't leak at all, one of my favorites.
I still want to get the combo but they look similar with the ultem and such.

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I have the IJoy Combo RDTAs. In fact I loved the 1st one so much I bought 2 more. The included deck is an easy postless build. The prebuild triple coil that is included is a nice but hot build and a little difficult to rebuild but it can be done. I also ordered a couple of velocity style deck for the combos, easy builds and wicks great.
I also have the Crius RDTA. Like Werkz said, It does not wick well on larger diameter coils but does well on 3mm or smaller. I prefer the IJoy Combo over the Crius as the wick holes on all the build decks are huge and you can really stuff some wicks in there. The airflow may be a little better on the Crius. My Battlestar RDTA is my favorite. Easy velocity style deck, easy to build and wick and hits like the champ every time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread