iJoy Shogun Mod Giveaway , Join In And Win The Price(Ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
Hello guys,
Nice to see you again in this new giveaway promotion. It's been few months since last giveaway ended. This time, I bring you guys this --- ijoy shogun mod !!!

ijoy shogun mod.jpg

Here it is. This giveaway will last for half one month which means it will end on 27th Mar.
The winners will be chosen at random just like what we did in last giveaway and I will announce that after everything's clear.

Here is the rule!!!
1)Tag your friends here(3 or 5 ), that will be more helpful for me.
2)Talk about your feel or experience on this ijoy shogun mod. Why do you like it ?
3)Leave a tank link below from our website which you think the most suitable on shogun mod!

The lucky winner will be announced which depend on how many comments in this giveaway(The more comments, the more winners,Up to 3). So it's time for all of you guys to arouse your friends to increase the probability of being one of the winner!!!

Click here to see shogun mod: iJoy Shogun UNIV Mod 180W

Have a good day!!!
Ave40

-------------------------------Update-----------------------------------

Hello Guys,
So the Giveaway promotion comes to an end today! I really appreciate all of your participation and kind comments. Now let me announce the winners !!!

We have 29 participators in this giveaway, and I make the name list by the order of comments. Well there're some comments do not meet the rules. So I'm sorry I can not add you into the participators list.

dunskoy, liblue1, AG51, tailland, charlie1465, Uncle, Shadav, Anise, Opinionated, mac63, AngeNZ, Uranus On Fire, AlSok, jdy, philbh, Alex Norg, Reddhott, Conductor, greek mule, whodat2112, Eduard Sorokin, DmitryS, Ed Taiga, bigbob2322, Al Teo, Julia28, Gross Fater, Hein Htet Aung, Onoy56.

And here are the winners and I choose it randomly via Random.org.
Congratulations to philbh, whodat2112, AngeNZ.

choose randomly 1.jpg
choose randomly.jpg
Random.org.jpg

I will send you a message for your details, so we can arrange your winner parcel.
Have a good day!
Ave40

Last edited:

dunskoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2018
Tag your friends here
@Ogieligor @the_selector @stols001 @Anise @La_Navidad
Talk about your feel or experience on this ijoy shogun mod. Why do you like it ?
Shogun mod is amazing! This mod attracted me immediately. I really like rounded and not sharp edges, since the mod should be comfortable in your hand and not create the impression that there is a brick in your hand. I like the colorful side panels. Unfortunately, I did not use it and I have not seen it live yet.
Leave a tank link below from our website which you think the most suitable on shogun mod!
I think this tank the most suitable on shogun:
https://www.ave40.com/coilart-mage-rta-2019-4-5ml.html

• Love
Reactions: Anise

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
@Ogieligor @the_selector @stols001 @Anise @La_Navidad

Shogun mod is amazing! This mod attracted me immediately. I really like rounded and not sharp edges, since the mod should be comfortable in your hand and not create the impression that there is a brick in your hand. I like the colorful side panels. Unfortunately, I did not use it and I have not seen it live yet.

I think this tank the most suitable on shogun:
Coilart Mage RTA 2019 4.5ml
That's what in my mind. Dual resin material panels absolutely give the best grip feeling with its rounded coners. And that explains why you choose coilart mage rta, for its resin material too?

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
2. By itself, it looks decent. Detailed resin, rounded corners, nice shiny buttons standing out. But in general, the boxy resin design is a bit outdated. Too many companies did it in the last year. Plus, a small monochrome display is also not appealing. I hope at least it's readable in bright daylight.

Reactions: Justin_ting

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
2)Talk about your feel or experience on this ijoy shogun mod. Why do you like it ?

Since I have never had or used a iJoy Shogun Mod, all I can say is that from what I read about the mod - I "Like" it because it uses a replaceable 18650 battery, has a bright big screen (Which is great for people with poor eye sight), and more importantly - choice of mode to operate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Justin_ting

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
is it just one post to enter or can we post up to 3 times?
A link to your site on the original post would be helpful ;)
bwahahaha um how shall I "arouse" my friends :D ;)
*dims the lights and turns on soft music*

1)Tag your friends here(3 or 5 ), that will be more helpful for me.
@Baditude @Mowgli @Uncle @oldbikeguy @daleron

I really like the looks of it, it's simple yet colorful

3)Leave a tank link below from our website which you think the most suitable on shogun mod!
the FreeMax Mesh Pro would not only look good with this but also perform great with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread