Ijoy zenith

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
There's an IJOY zenith? This I must check out. Okay so it's not charging and getting hot so I am guessing faulty internal battery.

When did you obtain said item? If it's under warranty still, warranty it. However if it's not you must not use it. It could blow up it's definitely faulty from the sounds of things. Also it's not working so you CAN'T use it so don't try to continue charging it in the hopes it will improve. It's not gonna. Sorry.

Anna

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
There's an IJOY zenith? This I must check out. Okay so it's not charging and getting hot so I am guessing faulty internal battery.

When did you obtain said item? If it's under warranty still, warranty it. However if it's not you must not use it. It could blow up it's definitely faulty from the sounds of things. Also it's not working so you CAN'T use it so don't try to continue charging it in the hopes it will improve. It's not gonna. Sorry.

Anna
Just did a quick google and there are sites selling an iJoy zenith 3 which implies there was a 1 & 2 as well.
Dead right about the danger thing btw.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That seems some how insulting to the Zenith tank. But I'm not impartial every IJOY item especially the dang CLR tanks I have KILLED off right quick.

Also, I just won that flashlight vape... So Innokin can do no wrong for now. LOL.

I wouldn't put it past IJOY to initiate a version 3 with no one or two, but IJOY... Well, when it's great it is (so I hear) and when it's not it's not (so I have experienced.)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread