Ikenvape.. Above and Beyond...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxJESTERxX

Apr 3, 2010
SE Michigan
I wanted to write and let everybody know just how fantastic Isaac/Ikenvape is. If you haven't had a chance to deal with them YOU NEED TO!!!

They have great products, great pricing, and shipping that is so fast it will make you dizzy!

But above everything else, the customer service is without compare. I had an issue with an atomizer, and shot a message to Isaac. Not only did he take care of me, but he did so in such a way that makes customers feel valued as we all feel we should be.

I spoke with Isaac several times, not because I had to, he took care of me on the first contact. Isaac followed up with helpful advice, friendly conversation, and genuine concern. We talked (via email) a few times during which time I actually felt like I was talking to a friend that had my best interests at heart, not a supplier that wanted my money (in fact I didn't send a dime to him for the atty issue). That kind of personal, friendly service is SOOOO hard to find these days. You can tell he really enjoys what he does and genuinely wants for all of his customers to be happy. Isaac earned a loyal customer for life not only because he sells great products, but that he combines them with customer service that is second to none. Now THATS a winning combination!!

Keep up the great work Isaac (Mrs. Isaac too), You ROCK my friend!!

Everybody else, Go check IkenVape out, you WONT be disappointed.
www.ikenvape.com

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread