Ikenvape does not ship to Nebraska?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
screws over the job market too unless you're one of Obamas or Hillaries friends and get a waiver.
Oh and for the record I benefit from it and still hate what it's doing to our country.

It screws over people my age (me being 20) really. Luckily I got insurance through my employer before the dead line so I wouldnt be fined. Sure do miss that military coverage though!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It screws over people my age (me being 20) really. Luckily I got insurance through my employer before the dead line so I wouldnt be fined. Sure do miss that military coverage though!

Lets just hope the U.S. citizens have a little more intelligence on the next election and forget the party line syndrome. Maybe next time they will vote for a president because of his qualifications instead of party, gender, race, sex, sect, or because that's who their friends are voting for.
Oh and it would also be nice if they got rid of that very unfair electoral college and had vote by populace.
I feel very bad for the young people.

Last edited:

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
Lets just hope the U.S. citizens have a little more intelligence on the next election and forget the party line syndrome. Maybe next time they will vote for a president because of his qualifications instead of party, gender, race, sex, sect, or because that's who their friends are voting for.
Oh and it would also be nice if they got rid of that very unfair electoral college and had vote by populace.
I feel very bad for the young people.

Yeah, I doubt it though. It's not looking to change anytime soon. I guess it'll take something really bad for things to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread