Ikenvape- OUTSTANDING Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaHealer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Gone AWOL
I recently purchased some 801 fusion cartos and adapter from Ikenvape. When it arrived, I filled one and found a fantastic vape, but the adapter seemed to fit oddly, with the positive post protruding about a millimeter once attached to the carto. A day later, I found the connection on my sigelei had been pushed in and ruined. I contacted Ikenvape and it took a little while to get a response. They informed me my email had mistakenly gone to their junk folder which I understood. They were apologetic and asked questions for clarification, ultimately offering compensation which I found generous to the point of turning them down. I requested a replacement of the adapter and some 801 cartos to give them a fair shot. Within hours I had a shipping notification and Isaac informed me he personally checked and sent multiple adapters. I found this not only to be a satisfactory resolution, but found everyone I communicated with at Ikenvape to be incredibly helpfully and friendly, and truly appreciated the attention have this issue. Ikenvape has set a new standard for customer service in my book. I will be a returning customer for quite a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread