The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ikenvape- OUTSTANDING Service!

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by ThaHealer, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ThaHealer

ThaHealer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    Gone AWOL
    I recently purchased some 801 fusion cartos and adapter from Ikenvape. When it arrived, I filled one and found a fantastic vape, but the adapter seemed to fit oddly, with the positive post protruding about a millimeter once attached to the carto. A day later, I found the connection on my Sigelei had been pushed in and ruined. I contacted Ikenvape and it took a little while to get a response. They informed me my email had mistakenly gone to their junk folder which I understood. They were apologetic and asked questions for clarification, ultimately offering compensation which I found generous to the point of turning them down. I requested a replacement of the adapter and some 801 cartos to give them a fair shot. Within hours I had a shipping notification and Isaac informed me he personally checked and sent multiple adapters. I found this not only to be a satisfactory resolution, but found everyone I communicated with at Ikenvape to be incredibly helpfully and friendly, and truly appreciated the attention have this issue. Ikenvape has set a new standard for customer service in my book. I will be a returning customer for quite a long time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.