Not open for further replies.

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
I'm not sure....
Just got my first rdas igow and the magma clone by infinite. I used the prebuilt, high awg coil on silica that came with my omega, adding a few wraps... and comes out to 1.58 :D
7y5ypu5e.jpg

I have 28awg kanthal, but the only mod at the moment is my MVP2...I'm waiting for organic cotton, 30awg, a dna30 by cloupor (newest version), and a tobh clone by tobeco! Here's what the magma looks like on my MVP...the 510 pin is long on the MVP so I'm using my nautilus` beauty ring...

[ uploadfromtaptalk1404325041780.jpg

Now to the point...
I loaded up some h1n1 and holy cow stank, this is super Dooper flippin awesome!!! Never had so much vapor or flavor!!! When first trying nicoticket, I was disappointed with gravity in my nautilus. Betelgeuse is better tasting out of it with yet another 4 dollar coil...(the first 3 were troublesme) but Im pretty sure its not the juice, its just the coils not performing well...which is why I bought the rdas and I came to realized (through a thread I started in rdas) I'm gonna need a DNA 30 for more range and be able to use coils down to .5 ohms!! Where my mvp can only give me slight voltage changes from 3.3v to 4.0 with a 1.5ohm coil...(i think anyway) So glad I bought nicoticket and got got/ordered this new equipment!!!!

Definitely digging this h1n1! Can't wait to try all the others I have! Thanks nicoticket! Guess I'm feeling....Help me out??

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
H1N1 is my ADV. I have one mod that's never had any other juice in it. It is amazing, isn't it, that an upgrade in your vape gear can make that much difference in flavor :)

Yea, I can't quite put it down!! Can't describe all the flavors yet, but definitely my cup of tea...I have had this bottle (and CLS and CB) that I haven't tried since I got them about 2 weeks ago.... wish I would have gone straight to RDAs and skipped the Nautilus...but lesson learned!! I another top single coil clearomizer, but am pretty sure any juice that isn't proprietary to this device, are pretty muted flavor (not mentioning any names)...I might test it out one day but...as of today nicoticket juice gets dripped from now on...too good to get muted :D!

Accomplished? Ecstatic? Giddy? Over-the-moon?

Grats on the new gear and builds!!

Yes!! All of those!! I was looking for a particular diagnosis though... ;)

Thanks!! I feel a little more secured that Ill never go back to analogs (not that I wasn't before), but this is spectacular!!! Glad my order for more juice yesterday was in 6mg!! Getting a wicked buzz :D

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
I guess you're feeling.... INFECTED!!!

Of course you know you need a REO the approved NT delivery device...

You got it! And haha yea, thats on my wishlist...wish they weren't so pricey or Id already have one......guess Ill find out if I get tired of dripping drips! Im trying not to get anything for a few months ... HA yea I said that last week!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I'm not sure....
Just got my first rdas igow and the magma clone by infinite. I used the prebuilt, high awg coil on silica that came with my omega, adding a few wraps... and comes out to 1.58 :D
7y5ypu5e.jpg

I have 28awg kanthal, but the only mod at the moment is my MVP2...I'm waiting for organic cotton, 30awg, a dna30 by cloupor (newest version), and a tobh clone by tobeco! Here's what the magma looks like on my MVP...the 510 pin is long on the MVP so I'm using my nautilus` beauty ring...

[ View attachment 352434

Now to the point...
I loaded up some h1n1 and holy cow stank, this is super Dooper flippin awesome!!! Never had so much vapor or flavor!!! When first trying nicoticket, I was disappointed with gravity in my nautilus. Betelgeuse is better tasting out of it with yet another 4 dollar coil...(the first 3 were troublesme) but Im pretty sure its not the juice, its just the coils not performing well...which is why I bought the rdas and I came to realized (through a thread I started in rdas) I'm gonna need a DNA 30 for more range and be able to use coils down to .5 ohms!! Where my mvp can only give me slight voltage changes from 3.3v to 4.0 with a 1.5ohm coil...(i think anyway) So glad I bought nicoticket and got got/ordered this new equipment!!!!

Definitely digging this h1n1! Can't wait to try all the others I have! Thanks nicoticket! Guess I'm feeling....Help me out??

Those stock coils don't look too bad for "old style" coils - at least the spacing is good. We must train your micro-coil ninjazorz skills.

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
Those stock coils don't look too bad for "old style" coils - at least the spacing is good. We must train your micro-coil ninjazorz skills.
Well this is day 2 RDA noob, got my 5/64" airholes drilled out on my Igo w(I broke my 1/16" bit, by drilling in reverse, and hurt my pointer finger :facepalm: ) I love this amount of airflow, wasn't even gonna try it with the stock pinholes... I also gave it a brushed look with sandpaper (watched ruby roos YouTube video) :D...

After 3 or so attempts and one headache, I finally got my first coils on there and wicked up with organic cotton (really organic, its still got seeds and is yellow, the eBay people said they boiled it though) ...30awg a1 @ 1/16" w/ 10 or so wraps, comes out to a solid 1.0 ohm :) !

Dripped some custards last stand, which I've been dying to try for two weeks, and WOW!! Amazing! More than I can describe... I can only vape it at 3.3v because I'm using an MVP, but my dna30 should b here on Saturday!!! Yay! How'd I do?? I know I'm pleased and a very happy nt customer!

Last edited:

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Well this is day 2 RDA noob, got my 5/64" airholes drilled out on my Igo w(I broke my 1/16" bit, by drilling in reverse, and hurt my pointer finger :facepalm: ) I love this amount of airflow, wasn't even gonna try it with the stock pinholes... I also gave it a brushed look with sandpaper (watched ruby roos YouTube video) :D...

After 3 or so attempts and one headache, I finally got my first coils on there and wicked up with organic cotton (really organic, its still got seeds and is yellow, the eBay people said they boiled it though) ...30awg a1 @ 1/16" w/ 10 or so wraps, comes out to a solid 1.0 ohm :) !

Dripped some custards last stand, which I've been dying to try for two weeks, and WOW!! Amazing! More than I can describe... I can only vape it at 3.3v because I'm using an MVP, but my dna30 should b here on Saturday!!! Yay! How'd I do?? I know I'm pleased and a very happy nt customer!

Buy this, makes micro coil builds of any type well easy as shyt. SXD over in Reoville turned me on to this beast.
Artistic Wire's Coiling Gizmo Deluxe Econo Winder - Lima Beads

garpt01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
South Florida
That's a *huge* step up.
I never had any luck with a Nautilus, the coils are very inconsistent, and when you DO get a "good" one, the flavor seems muted to me and average vapor production at best. Could never figure out why so many seem to rave about and recommend it. The Magma is the best performing RDA that I have used so far. It's a huge cloud producer with great flavor. I just converted one to a BF for my Reo, and it is absolutely tremendous- the advantages of a great dripper with 6ml of juice on board!

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
Thanks for the support and suggestions from everyone that posted in this NT thread, or others, as Ive been learning a lot from this section here on ECF... (not that the others aren't good ;) )

That's a *huge* step up.
I never had any luck with a Nautilus, the coils are very inconsistent, and when you DO get a "good" one, the flavor seems muted to me and average vapor production at best. Could never figure out why so many seem to rave about and recommend it. The Magma is the best performing RDA that I have used so far. It's a huge cloud producer with great flavor. I just converted one to a BF for my Reo, and it is absolutely tremendous- the advantages of a great dripper with 6ml of juice on board!

Well Im glad we feel the same way and thanks! And wow, thats sweeet! - Magma bottom feeder modification, Im jealous! that sounds like a dream machine!!! I like the huge well that the Magma already has, but having 6ml underneath...thats pure awesome!!

About to build my first coil for the magma now (the first one was halfway prebuilt, so that don't count in my book ;) ). Just picked up some better screwdriver's, the stanley one's that Rip TRippers uses...and I have my 30AWG and cotton now, so IM PUMPED!! Hope my cana DNA30 comes tomorrow :D I despise the limits for the MVP...

garpt01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
South Florida
Thanks for the support and suggestions from everyone that posted in this NT thread, or others, as Ive been learning a lot from this section here on ECF... (not that the others aren't good ;) )

Well Im glad we feel the same way and thanks! And wow, thats sweeet! - Magma bottom feeder modification, Im jealous! that sounds like a dream machine!!! I like the huge well that the Magma already has, but having 6ml underneath...thats pure awesome!!

About to build my first coil for the magma now (the first one was halfway prebuilt, so that don't count in my book ;) ). Just picked up some better screwdriver's, the stanley one's that Rip TRippers uses...and I have my 30AWG and cotton now, so IM PUMPED!! Hope my cana DNA30 comes tomorrow :D I despise the limits for the MVP...

I use the Magma with the DNA 30 clone as well. I picked up two of them. That's a great combo when you really want to do serious sub ohming at high power- the Magma has no problem keeping up with 25-30 watts just take your time and make a good build.

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
I use the Magma with the DNA 30 clone as well. I picked up two of them. That's a great combo when you really want to do serious sub ohming at high power- the Magma has no problem keeping up with 25-30 watts just take your time and make a good build.

Cool! Whats your preferred build? I just tried doing a single coil, but did about 3 too many wraps...Im going for a 1.8ohm on 30AWG @ 2.0mm** w/ 8 wraps...Time for round 2 :)

**edited

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Nice nice nice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread