I'm looking for the GGTS with all of the optional upgrades that make it better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 'GGTS with all its upgrades and latest revision that make it bette' name is justGG ;)
I really appreciate your reply. Can you please elaborate? So the JustGG is better? Does it take more battery types, or perhaps more batteries? What does it do that the GGTS doesn't? Can it handle higher amp batteries, or whatever makes these things work better? I have a joyetech supreme with a delta atomizer and 3400 mah panasonic batteries, but it leaks, crashes, ect.. So I'm now looking at these with the assumption that they can handle any ohm drip atomizer. My overall goal is to have the highest quality ecig I can buy with the most power possible. I am also looking to cloud chase with this. Any specific GG model suggestion? Also battery or batteries suggestions? And last but not least atomizer suggestions?

Thank You

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I really appreciate your reply. Can you please elaborate? So the JustGG is better? Does it take more battery types, or perhaps more batteries? What does it do that the GGTS doesn't? Can it handle higher amp batteries, or whatever makes these things work better? I have a joyetech supreme with a delta atomizer and 3400 mah panasonic batteries, but it leaks, crashes, ect.. So I'm now looking at these with the assumption that they can handle any ohm drip atomizer. My overall goal is to have the highest quality ecig I can buy with the most power possible. I am also looking to cloud chase with this. Any specific GG model suggestion? Also battery or batteries suggestions? And last but not least atomizer suggestions?

Thank You

GGTS and JGG are very similar. Both are telescopic mods. JGG is in a way an updated GGTS that's not saying GGTS isn't a great mod. But JGG updated some of the parts of GGTS like the negative battery post. JGG doesn't use an exposed spring (although many of us just didn't use the spring in out GGTS) Instead it has a spring inside the contact. Button wise they have the same button. JGG can be longer for a Kick or Kick 2 with GGTS you either need an additional tube or you have threads exposed. GGTS will take more standard atomizers and it's positive pin is more automatically adjustable then JGG's. However it doesn't come out of the box with the ability to use a flush mounted 510 tank or dripper additional parts can be bought that will allow it to. JGG does but it doesn't support some older atomizer types.

Personally if I knew I was going to be using drippers and or non GG atomizers I would buy a Stealth and buy a telescope tube and top tube which would give you full battery range and flush mounted 510 devices and be shorter then a JGG or GGTS would be. If I thought I might eventually use an Ithaka or Odysseus with it I would buy the JGG. And if I thought I was only going to be using GG atomizers with it I would buy a GGTS but that is all JMHO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread