Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
This price is out of this world. Darn. I might as well just get the roll and cut it myself to save the money. Anyone else found them?
I honestly think you should get a roll either way It's so nice to have and it is workable for any mesh atomizer It lasts forever and I personally feel like I get a much better vape out of it. You can go ahead and order one from fastech it'll take a while to get here but it's only like four bucks. Plus shipping cuz it's under 20 but I'm sure the shipping is not going to be that bad.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I thank you all for answering me, as I've decided to get a roll and cut my own. If anyone has some suggestions on how to do this, please answer me. Other than that I thank you.

I’ve never done it myself but wish you luck.

dreamvaper

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 20, 2018
    UK
    I honestly think you should get a roll either way
    Snoop-Dogg_01-22-2016.jpg

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    I thank you all for answering me, as I've decided to get a roll and cut my own. If anyone has some suggestions on how to do this, please answer me. Other than that I thank you.
    I don't know if you saw on the other thread where this is mentioned and where I recommended what I would do but when you get it feel free to private message me or tag me or whatever you need to do to get my attention on here and I will break out mine refreshing my memory and give you the exact steps that I used to build my Zeus X mesh with the vandy mesh. I'm not good at importing videos but I can certainly take pictures of each step I might even go ahead and get that done and send it to you but if I forget do not hesitate to message me privately or call me back into this conversation

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    As a matter of fact if you're not completely out of those mesh strips save one so you can cut it to the exact size but it's not that big of a deal if you are completely out I can still help you :) Even a used one that's in the same shape should be fine. And if you want you can go ahead and PM me that way if I do it in between now and the time that you get your mesh I'll remember who I should be sharing it with lol

Last edited:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    @AvaOrchid - Could you maybe post the steps in the/a thread? I'd like to see the process as well :)
    I will try to make up a little pictorial direction of how I do it. I usually cut the screen out based on the size of the mesh screen that I already have in it. So if you do have an old mesh coil save it. Even better if it's new because it does sort of shrink but I think I can do it either way. I'm not sure when I'll get around to it though I don't see why I can't do it sometime this week though

Reactions: dreamvaper

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    @AvaOrchid - Could you maybe post the steps in the/a thread? I'd like to see the process as well :)
    I went ahead and did it. I put it over in the rebuildables RTA section and it's titled something like using a mesh spool to build an RTA mesh deck. I have tagged you directly in it and I hope it helps. I have to warn you I'm a little long-winded and I don't know how to do video and upload it successfully so I did pictures as best I could.

• Love
    Reactions: ArdentHope

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    I went ahead and did a little basic tutorial pictograph with explanations that are a bit long-winded but that's just my nature. You have been tagged in it for your future reference once your mesh arrives. I hope that it helps and as I said on there if you have any further questions just let me know

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread