Status
Not open for further replies.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
If that's a DIY Mango Lassi, I need the recipe. Please?

Glad you are enjoying the Zenith, it's a nice tank, I find mine oddly airy yet not a juice drinker at all. Glad you are liking yours, congrats! :)

Anna

Sadly, I don't DIY. It's from Ahlusion. They do their own extracts, which makes their juices so clean tasting to me. :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Wow - thank you guys, you've given me some great ideas! My Zenith came in today and I love it compared to the Nautilus 2. I'm using the pre-installed coil, and I've read on other threads, it takes a break in period for that coil. I'm getting decent flavor, vaping at 14W and a little airier than I normally like it. I'll keep vaping on it, but I do like a warmer vape, and I did pick up extra 0.8 ohm coils.

S&S - I think I'll pick up 2 of the mega tanks you linked to and some of the 0.5 ohm coils - for that price, I really can't lose, even if I end up not liking it, but it has some good reviews.

I also did order a couple of the Uwell Crown tanks. I actually had accidentally ordered the 2ml version of the Crown III and was a little mad at myself, because I had wanted the 4 ml version.

I need to stop - I think I'm well stocked, as well with my Ahlusion juices - which I adore - that's who I purchased from before. Enjoying some Mango Lassi in the Zenith this evening.

I hope you do like the ego mega tanks. I know I do And so do all of members on this thread.
eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

If you have questions or need help the members on that thread can help you out. Just post. Or if you just want to join in the fun, come on over.

:)

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I hope you do like the ego mega tanks. I know I do And so do all of members on this thread.
eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

If you have questions or need help the members on that thread can help you out. Just post. Or if you just want to join in the fun, come on over.

:)

Holy moly that's a huge thread! I'll go check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread