I'm on my way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

canei20

Oct 13, 2010
Tulsa,OK
First, thank you to everyone who contributes on this forum. I feel well informed, yet overwhelmed with options.:unsure: Like some noobies here, I got swindled at a mall kiosk and purchased a "fifty-one" trio (which I think is a RN4081?) Please correct me if thats wrong because I do think I will want to purchase replacement parts for it. However, they did introduce me to the wonderful world of vaping. After many days of research and blurry eyes from staring at my screen for hours on end, Im pulling the trigger on a new kit and juice today. LiteCigUSA seems to have great everyday pricing and reasonable shipping with a great variety. Plus, Shawn gets great reviews! I want a "mini" so its been a choice between the DSE 901, the Joye 510 and the KR808D-1. Cartomizers vs Atomizers and Carts. has been a troubling choice. Maybe since I have a 3 step system I will go for the KR808D-1. Thanks in part to the "video's for broke newbies" by MistressNomad. (Great for anyone btw!) I hope refilling the carto's isn't too complicated. Opinions or comments please.

Thanks to all for reading

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado
I hate to see you get a mini, but if you already got one from the mall you know what your getting yourself into I guess. The closest I would get to a mini is my Janty Dura C XL ( C for manual control which I HIGHLY recommend) and (XL for longer lasting battery). It vapes pretty great actually. I just hate to have the battery life of my ecig be a preoccupation. I won't try to convert you to a mod b/c you have made it clear you don't want one. I take it you are fairly new to vaping, and you will find out for yourself in time.

I guess what I'm trying to say is if you are dead set on a mini, add the extra length to the device and get an XL 510. Janty, Joye, Yeti, they are all the same device and all work the same. Works great with a LR atty I don't care what anyone says. Been using them on my 240 mah battery for weeks and it works fine. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread