I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! My Pink Provari mini is ordered!!! I thought I wanted the green LED but maybe I just wanted it cause it was unavailable. I think the blue goes better with the pink anyway. My husband bought me the satin silver mini a month ago and I love it but have really been wanting the pink ( I'm such a girly girl) and I know he's been wanting a Provari himself but he's frugal on himself and overly generous with me. :) so I will gift him my satin silver and eagerly wait my new pink mini. I'm sorry if I'm blabbing on but vaping has literally saved my life ( my three neurologists all said if I don't quit smoking instantly it's life or death for me) I never thought it would work but I had no choice and miracously on this past Thanksgiving I had my first vape and my last cigarette. What I didn't realise is how much I would enjoy everything about vaping! I found this forum which has taught me so much and found so many people with a common goal. I eventually would like to be able to go to a zero nic level and just enjoy all the yummy juices but for now am enjoying finding yummy new flavour juices and shiny new toys! In one vape I quit a twenty year habit which I never thought I could. How amazing! Ty vaping community Ty ECF TY for listening. I'm so excited I can't sleep! Am I a complete looney? :)

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Yes, it is amazing how easy it is to quit the ciggies when you have the e-cig. Good for you.

I'm seriously considering getting the satin silver mini with the extension cap so I can use the 18490 batteries eith my Provari and my mini Provari but I think I should just be haooy with the one Provari I have:) But I like the idea of having a back Provari - you know - just in case:)

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
If I do RBA it will be because Hubby wants to help me with my new hobby:)

I haven't had any problems with the Vision Vivi Nova and I do like them.

I am hoping that the tank and carto combo will allow me to enter flavor heaven:) We shall see.

I really like the SI T3 on their X2 battery but I don't know if the Kanger T3 is an ego thread or a 510 thread so I haven't tried one on my Provari yet. All these numbers start to confuse me.

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Hi Rick,

I love the look of the ZAP and hear great things about it and even watched the video on Provape about it ( he makes it all look so easy) but still learning and working with cartotanks for now. I feel like I'm too much of a noob still to be fiddling with wicks and coils and such. ( I am so not handy .. But one day I will learn! I am very determined ) can you post a pic of your setup? :)

guppy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Southern California
Provari is going with you to the grave! I'd sport a pink provari! I'd even sport this gun!!!

_facebook_-191544286_zpsc0a3e7dd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread