The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Important!!!! Placing advanced gg orders important!!! Please read

Discussion in 'Clouds of Vapor' started by JthaBigVapor, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JthaBigVapor

JthaBigVapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2012
    Florida
    OK Guys,

So here is the "how to" on how to advance order GG parts.

______

On our site, we have a section, "GG Advance Orders"

GG Advance Orders - USA, Canada, Mexico

Where you can find EVERYTHING that will be included under the ADVANCE ORDER. Any parts not posted in this section are currently in stock (so check) and will be shipped out//or are not being offered during this run of parts (Penelope and Ody parts not in this run).

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT!!!!! Place an order for anything else other than the "advanced order" parts ANYTHING IN STOCK CURRENTLY SHOULD BE ORDERED SEPERATELY!!!!. ANY and ALL notes that ask for items added as well as CS Tickets or PMs for requests for items to be added to these advanced orders WILL NOT be added. If you wish to purchase more after you have completed your original order, please place an additional order for what you require.

DO NOT PLACE ORDERS FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT IMMEDATELY WITH YOUR ADVANCED ORDER!!!!! YOUR ENTIRE ORDER WILL BE HELD IF THERE ARE ADVANCED PARTS ORDERED ON IT!

Keep the advanced orders limited to only things that you can wait on, as we WILL NOT BE splitting any of these orders during the wait.

ALSO:

Keep in mind that this is going to be a multi-month long process, please do not send in CS Tickets every few weeks for status updates, these advanced orders should be available around late Oct-Dec time frame. That means we should have everything in and we SHOULD be sending everything out.

Please bear with us as there is going to be a bit of a learners curve for all of us. We will absolutely try our best to provide you with the service ya'll are used to and deserve.

These are the basics, subject to change when needed.

PM for clarification if necessary.

~ Justin

2. Keeno

Keeno Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2011
    Indiana
    GREATLY appreciate all your efforts.....:toast:

3. Zebassis

Zebassis Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2012
    Sandy Hook CT
    How long are the advanced orders going to be available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. BluSwatch

BluSwatch Crazy Mod Collector Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2011
    Washington
    Will these items Imeo mentioned be available also?
    brass venting cap (bottom cap)
    brass older connector
    AD button with adjustable draw, brass head, nickel locking nut

5. Ezkill

Ezkill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Los Angeles
    I was actually wondering about the same exact items as BluSwatch. I do think the brass venting cap is there though Blu it's just called the Gold bottom cap.

Also the brass GGTS replacement connector, which is out of stock on the site but not in the pre-order(GGTS Replacement Brass Connector)

6. BluSwatch

Nov 20, 2011
    Washington
    I wasn't sure if the "gold" was the same ....

Ok, guess I just need a button and the older connector. :)
    I would like one of those brass ones you show also, but definitely to older connector.

7. JthaBigVapor

Mar 16, 2012
    Florida
    "Gold" is used to describe color, all should be up by now please pm me if ya'll notice any parts not up.

The "advanced ordering" round should be going until the end of the month. So 3 weeks, about.

8. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    J, I see the top tubes available both on the advance orders section and under GGTS parts section, but it says "pre-order" in the parts section as well. Is this a fluke or are the top tubes currently available?

9. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Oh, and the UFS clear windows on the advance order page are not showing as available, they're on "notify me". I don't need one, just pointing out the bug ;-)

10. Ezkill

Jun 26, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Nope Justin, same 14 items as before. If you were adding some they are not showing.

11. JthaBigVapor

Mar 16, 2012
    Florida
    OK ok,

Looking into these issues...

I will have Bruce take a look when he frees up from what he is doing currently.

No worries we will work it all out for ya! Trust me when I say that we too want to make sure everything is posted//organized right

12. BluSwatch

Nov 20, 2011
    Washington
    Thank you ... and we do have time for it to all get sorted out.
    Sorry for the rabid dog-like zest. :blush:

13. JthaBigVapor

Mar 16, 2012
    Florida
    Heh, no worries

zest... dedication.... same thing... :p

14. BluSwatch

Nov 20, 2011
    Washington
    I think it's the opportunity to get "dream parts" all at one time. :thumbs:

15. Zebassis

Zebassis Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2012
    Sandy Hook CT
    It is! But I'm going to wait a couple of weeks so my wife doesn't kill me for ordering so much :p

16. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Need to know what parts you are looking for....
    Imeo told me this is the GGTS and UFS Advance Sale, not everything at one time.
    So I took what I thought was the most important TS and UFS parts that were not in stock now and added them to the advance order section.

17. springfieldarms

springfieldarms Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2011
    Albuquerque
    COV rocks! I don't order from anybody else. Just sayin

18. BluSwatch

Nov 20, 2011
    Washington
  19. Ezkill

Jun 26, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Bruce,

Yea as BluSwatch is showing, exactly that. Imeo told us we could order that and gave us a parts list.

Most of the stuff is there but some is still missing. Missing of note is the "Old Style Connector" in Brass.

Also need the (GGTS Replacement Brass Connector) in addition to the old style one.

So to be clear what's missing is:

1)Old style brass connector from the previous generation of GGTS(http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w251/tonyfalkon/IMG_9716.jpg)

2)NEW style brass connector that I posted a link to on your site although it's out of stock so I thought it would be on the advance order list.(http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/store/111-the-gg-usa-canada-mexico-only/113-gg-parts-and-accessories-usa-canada-mexico-only/139-ggts-parts-and-accessories-usa-canada-mexico-only/738-ggts-replacement-brass-connector.html)

20. RiverNut

RiverNut Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 1, 2012
    Texas
    Ez, your link for the old style connector doesn't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.