Status
Not open for further replies.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
OK Guys,

So here is the "how to" on how to advance order GG parts.

______

On our site, we have a section, "GG Advance Orders"

GG Advance Orders - USA, Canada, Mexico

Where you can find EVERYTHING that will be included under the ADVANCE ORDER. Any parts not posted in this section are currently in stock (so check) and will be shipped out//or are not being offered during this run of parts (Penelope and Ody parts not in this run).

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT!!!!! Place an order for anything else other than the "advanced order" parts ANYTHING IN STOCK CURRENTLY SHOULD BE ORDERED SEPERATELY!!!!. ANY and ALL notes that ask for items added as well as CS Tickets or PMs for requests for items to be added to these advanced orders WILL NOT be added. If you wish to purchase more after you have completed your original order, please place an additional order for what you require.

DO NOT PLACE ORDERS FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT IMMEDATELY WITH YOUR ADVANCED ORDER!!!!! YOUR ENTIRE ORDER WILL BE HELD IF THERE ARE ADVANCED PARTS ORDERED ON IT!

Keep the advanced orders limited to only things that you can wait on, as we WILL NOT BE splitting any of these orders during the wait.

ALSO:

Keep in mind that this is going to be a multi-month long process, please do not send in CS Tickets every few weeks for status updates, these advanced orders should be available around late Oct-Dec time frame. That means we should have everything in and we SHOULD be sending everything out.

Please bear with us as there is going to be a bit of a learners curve for all of us. We will absolutely try our best to provide you with the service ya'll are used to and deserve.

These are the basics, subject to change when needed.

PM for clarification if necessary.

~ Justin

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
Thank you ... and we do have time for it to all get sorted out.
Sorry for the rabid dog-like zest. :blush:

OK ok,

Looking into these issues...

I will have Bruce take a look when he frees up from what he is doing currently.

No worries we will work it all out for ya! Trust me when I say that we too want to make sure everything is posted//organized right

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Bruce,

Yea as BluSwatch is showing, exactly that. Imeo told us we could order that and gave us a parts list.

Most of the stuff is there but some is still missing. Missing of note is the "Old Style Connector" in Brass.

Also need the (GGTS Replacement Brass Connector) in addition to the old style one.

So to be clear what's missing is:

1)Old style brass connector from the previous generation of GGTS(http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w251/tonyfalkon/IMG_9716.jpg)

2)NEW style brass connector that I posted a link to on your site although it's out of stock so I thought it would be on the advance order list.(http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/store/...nly/738-ggts-replacement-brass-connector.html)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread