IMR 14500 3.7V life span?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlDynamite

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Illinois/Metro East
Just curious, I bought my Ultra way back in april I believe (shortly after they came out) and have been using the same batteries ever since. It seems lately that the batteries aren't keeping a full charge as long as they used to? Does anyone know the average lifespan for one of these batteries? Thinking that it's perhaps time to replace my batteries. I use them everyday, so I wouldn't be surprised if I wore them out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! Al

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Just curious, I bought my Ultra way back in april I believe (shortly after they came out) and have been using the same batteries ever since. It seems lately that the batteries aren't keeping a full charge as long as they used to? Does anyone know the average lifespan for one of these batteries? Thinking that it's perhaps time to replace my batteries. I use them everyday, so I wouldn't be surprised if I wore them out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! Al

I'm not sure because I haven't had one die on me yet. I would be interested in knowing this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread