In Need of New Vendor Advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadog

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Alabama, USA
Hi Guys... I haven't visited in forever, but remain analogue-free since May, 2011. I've been using Intellicig's product, to include "rich-blend" cartridges and an atomizer. They're going to cartomizers only which I enjoy less (so far), but that's not the major issue. The biggest pain is receiving defective batteries and/or USB charging devices. I do not wish to spend an hour in maintenance to enjoy 30 minutes of vaping.

The main thing is, I love Intellicig's "rich-blend" catridges (kinda like a Marlboro). I'll drip if I have to (tell me how), but does anyone have any suggestions concerning a more reliable vendor? I swear, I'm throwing so much of their stuff away that I think analogues were cheaper. Even so, I'm certain my lungs look better.

Any pointers much appreciated and I sure remember all the help when I was getting started. Thanks!

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia

seadog

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Alabama, USA

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
Is the intellicig a mini or a standard 510?

You say you like atomizers and carts over cartomizers. A Volt kit (or most modern 808 systems) won't allow you to use an atomizer with them on an auto battery, due to their "sealed" technology. However, an atomizer will work fine on a manual 808 battery, just as long as it's a 901. Also, most shops that sell 808 batteries don't sell 901 atomizers and vice versa. I'm not trying to talk you out of trying new things, but since you've been successfully doing this much longer than I have I figured I'd let you know what you're getting into.

If the Intellicig is a mini, Volcano is currently having a sale on their atomizers. They're in Hawaii, so it'll take a bit longer for them to get to you. There's a few other places still selling mini atomizers, like LJesmokes, Preferred Smoke and Modern Vapor. And of course there's plenty of places selling 306 atomizers, which I'm told work well on minis. But this whole paragraph assumes you're using a 510 threaded mini. ;)

I can't help you on juices. I've enjoyed Mt. Baker and ECBlend, but I only use menthol and cinnamon.

Good luck.

LucentShadow

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Michigan, USA
If it has been quite awhile since you've looked at what is available, there is probably a better solution out there for you.

Do you have anything against larger batteries, such as the eGo 650mah or higher? There are variable voltage versions of the eGo, called eGo Twists and eGo Spinners, too. The variable voltage ones add a bit of length, so I like the 650mah.

A bigger battery would make for quite a bit less charging than the cig-sized ones need.

Also, there are a lot of new options for delivery devices out there. One of my favorites is the Mini Vivi Nova, a clearomizer tank that is sized well for eGos, and requires much less refilling than carts. I also like the A7 rebuildable atomizers, which are rebuildable dripping atomizers that hold a lot of drops, and can even be made into a sort of carto if you're creative, also sized well for an eGo.

I'd recommend looking at Discount Vapers for some of the newer options out there.

I'll second Smokeless Image, if you wish to stick with the smaller options, though I don't know if there is much new tech available for those these days, as I haven't looked at them in a long time.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Not sure if you're still looking for vendors. For assorted personal vaporizers, kits, eliquids, and DIY, here are a few that I use, in no particular order:
Goodprophets.com
Wizardlabs.com
highdesertvapes.com
Myfreedomsmokes.com
ecigexpress.com
madvapes.com
gotvapes.com
heathersheavenlyvapes.com
Aromajuice.com
virginvapors.com
vapors-choice.com

I haven't listed ALL the ones I've ordered from because there are a few I won't order from again for different reasons, but those above are all I need or use now :)

seadog

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Alabama, USA

Leal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
Montana
I'm pretty disappointed as well with the changes Intellicig has made. I really loved their products until they changed to cartomizers. Their mini cig is 401 style and the atomizer has been completely discontinued. I have two left and treat them like they are made of gold. I only use them to drip new flavors. The flavor is always clean and produces clouds for such a small device.

I have seen a couple vendors still selling 401 batts but personally I have decided to switch to other devices. I have been eyeing ERoll for the similar size factor.

Joye Tech eRoll PCC Starter Kit

As for similar flavor to ecopure Rich, I don't have any leads. Ecopure is spendy but worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread