In search of... an old skool Dr. Pepper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThrashNeon

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Ive been away from vaping for a while, and I'm looking to find (or replicate) my fave juice from around 2009ish.

Liquid Xpress Dr. Pepper. aka "The new 23".
It was hands down amazing, and my daily vape back in the day. At the time, I was getting 30mL/36mg for 19 bucks. lol.

Just ordered an Aegis Legend, and a second MTL RTA to mess around with. I'm thinking about experimenting with something like a 70/30 12mg juice while I get back into the swing of things.

I see there are several Dr. Pepper juices out there nowadays, any recommendations on something that is as good as the old stuff?

Thanx!

ps: Why can't I tag this with drpepper or new23? I don't want it tagged for "pepper" flavored juice. lol.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
ps: Why can't I tag this with drpepper or new23? I don't want it tagged for "pepper" flavored juice. lol.

I edited it for you :)
Seems only 3 are permitted so I changed juice to new23

Edit...no New 23, guess it won't take numbers

ThrashNeon

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
You just inspired me to try mixing some cola + spices + coolada.
Yeah it looks like that might be the way to go. Please post your recipe if you come up with something good.
It seems like there have been several different premixed Dr Peppers over the years, and I've found 2 current ones.. but they both have pretty mixed reviews. The Liquid Xpress stuff was really phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread