In Vegas next week - stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcoffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2008
Las Vegas
They are the only store I know of. But I don't think it's somewere that you can just go to. I live in Vegas and I treat ecigs like cigs I only cape were you can smoke which is almost everywere. If you decide to vape everywere the worst there going to tell you is you can't do that. They won't kick you out or fine you we are a smoke friendly town

tankueray

Oct 17, 2009
West Texas
Okay. so everyone I know that has tried my PV wants one. I'm going to order again from healthcabin this friday. I've got 10 real users, and one guy that wants to resell, but cutting me in. If you've read any of my other posts, you know I'm from super conservative West Texas. I've started an FAQ on my main site vape dot bluedogblackdog dot com. I've also set up a small framework.

I'm hoping I can get an audience with DIY next week to maybe resell their liquids, but in the meantime, since I actually have people reading this thread - could you check out my FAQ and tell me if there's anything missing? I know there's a lot of information I intentionally left out, but I'm trying to make it small town friendly and Gubment friendly. So any feedback would be appreciated. You can PM me or use the contact link on the page. (I don't know if I can get PMs yet.)

Thanks. I hope the Mods don't fire me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread