In'Ax MkIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

sil3nc3

May 9, 2015
Firstly, I want to thank Mr. Vaya for his help in successfully building two gennies! I bought a Nextasis to replace my in'ax based on his glowing review for it. I contacted him once it arrived and we spent a few (4 maybe?! lol) hours back and forth messaging helping me out with every speed bump I encountered. Needless to say after a very frustrating evening trying to get it operational, I finally got it!

With my new tips and tricks I learned last night, I decided to put all of that into a new build for the In'ax. I followed the above directions precisely except I used #325 mesh as I did not have any #300. Those wick measurements are perfect, PERFECT! Not loose, not tight.. just right! And the topper idea I had heard of but never attempted myself. It's genius!

Anyone looking to get a proper build on their In'ax needs to try this build, vaya has so kindly put it out there for all of us. He did all the legwork to find the perfect build, there is no guessing involved!

I was planning to sell it prior to trying this build but there is no way I am letting it go with the awesome flavor I am getting from it now with a proper build.

Vaya, your knowledge is indispensable and your willingness to help others is what makes forums like these so awesome :)

Vaya

ECF Veteran
Just an ask folks... If anyone knows some place that has the clear tank for this atty in stock, please let me know!

Can't find one anywhere,, everyone is out of stock.

Have you tried posing the question on the Athea mods FB page as you did with the threaded post?

kformeck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Hey Bgmat58,

I just want to ask as a comparison between Nextasis n In'Ax MKIII which one produces better flavour?

Thanks
IMO, the Nextasis will produce slightly better flavor but that could just be my build

The Nextasis wicks so well that I've been using a parallel 28g build as with the In'ax MKIII, I use a single strand of 28g.

Both produce amazing flavor but I prefer the Nextasis for the way I normally vape (20-30 watts with a restricted lung hit). With that said, I still prefer the In'ax for MTL.

I would like to hear @Vaya opinion as well.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Taff Evans
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread