''indie' e-liquid companies on your radar for fall '13?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there!

am curious, if any of any new & upcoming e-liquid companies that have hit your radar recently? online shops, in the u.s.a. preferably, that started this year that are garnering buzz?

i know there are posts out there on people's favorites... or maybe reviews from larger companies, but i'm specifically curious about new companies that have just started, that have been getting rave reviews/getting cult-like followings... ones that have just launched the summer/fall of this year (2013).

like everyone else, i have totally enjoyed finding new online stores, and am curious what you think some of the up and coming shops may be. (and what, in your opinion, is their signature flavors/what sets them apart from the rest...) i am fairly new to the vaping thing switching from regular ole' camel blues, and have been having a blast experimenting! (plus, getting an email about ecf's 10 million-th post may be influencing my decision for finally posting vs lurking, figure the only way i may win is by jumping on the bandwagon, lol!)

thanks,

olygirl

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
I am really enjoying the quality and flavors of the juices I purchase from Alien Vapor. Haven't had a bad tasting one yet. There service is as fast as they come. 3 days from Florida to my vapebox in Washington state. Don't no if they are a new company, but they are quickly becoming my vape of choice. Alien Vapor | e Liquids up to 36 mg | e Cigs

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Also, if you have an account with Alien Vapor, and enter an order in your cart, but don't complete the order, they'll send you an email with a 10% coupon discount code to entice you to complete your order. And like other quality Vendors, full selection of PG/VG %'s, nic level, and bottle size.

Last edited:

K.Dart

Verified Member
Sep 3, 2013
Bay Area, Ca, USA
I just started researching a few earlier since I've been considering a new juice order and I've come across Alice in Vapeland, The Vapor Chef, Ahlusion quite a few times with great reviews. I'm still super newb and have no idea if they would fall into that indie category. I am most anticipating the opening of JDVapor.Co, a budget friendly line crafted by Fanceejuice... I'll be lurking here for a bit, haven't heard of nicoticket, but will be looking into it.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
I just started researching a few earlier since I've been considering a new juice order and I've come across Alice in Vapeland, The Vapor Chef, Ahlusion quite a few times with great reviews. I'm still super newb and have no idea if they would fall into that indie category. I am most anticipating the opening of JDVapor.Co, a budget friendly line crafted by Fanceejuice... I'll be lurking here for a bit, haven't heard of nicoticket, but will be looking into it.
Alice in Vapeland is my favorite vendor but I think they have been around almost a year now so not sure if they qualify as new or indie

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
I am really enjoying the quality and flavors of the juices I purchase from Alien Vapor. Haven't had a bad tasting one yet. There service is as fast as they come. 3 days from Florida to my vapebox in Washington state. Don't no if they are a new company, but they are quickly becoming my vape of choice. Alien Vapor | e Liquids up to 36 mg | e Cigs
[edited:] Just be aware that many people who are looking for Boba's Bounty from Alien Visions (avejuice.com) inadvertently/accidentally end up at Alien Vapor because they chose a business name which is almost identical, then offered an e-juice named Boba's Bounty as well. I'll leave it to individuals to decide whether that's ethical or not.

Last edited:

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
[edited:] Just be aware that many people who are looking for Boba's Bounty from Alien Vapor (avejuice.com) inadvertently/accidentally end up at Alien Visions because they chose a business name which is almost identical, then offered an e-juice named Boba's Bounty as well. I'll leave it to individuals to decide whether that's ethical or not.

ROFLMFAO!!! Oh gee whiz, Nobody else does that sleazy and unethical sort of marketing practices in the industry or anywhere, yeah I better shop some where else. but chit, every where I look, vendors are using the same name or very similar name for their product, and it's not the exact same product. What's a person to do???

Seriously though, you choose to ban a vendor without trying their product? I actually went to the Alien Vision site you linked and was going to try their product, but there prices were higher, there was no option for PG/VG %'s, so I probably won't bother with that site at all. When I don't have control over my selection process, how can I be sure of their control process.? Are you telling me that you don't own a clone or a look a like or sound a like, to another name brand product?

All I know is that the juices I've received from Alien Vapor are excellent. They have great taste and produce excellent vapor and are quickly becoming my juice of choice!!. And that their service is fast. What more is there to know. These are the reasons that I'll continue to buy their product and recommend them to others.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

I can't comment on Alien Vapor's juice, but I can comment on their deceptive business practice. There is a well-respected vendor called Alien Visions who created and sell the famous (and often OOS) Boba's Bounty.

Alien Vapor is a newer company (I wonder what inspired they name? Hmmm...) and they sell a juice called "Boba's Bounty." It is not the original. They are riding on the reputation of Alien Visions, and likely count on people getting the names confused, which often happens. *Personally* even if they have the most fantastic juice on the planet, I won't patronize a blatantly unscrupulous vendor.

ETA: I don't care where anyone buys their juice. I'm just passing along information.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
[edited:] Just be aware that many people who are looking for Boba's Bounty from Alien Vapor (avejuice.com) inadvertently/accidentally end up at Alien Visions because they chose a business name which is almost identical, then offered an e-juice named Boba's Bounty as well. I'll leave it to individuals to decide whether that's ethical or not.

^5! You beat to it! Except - Alien Visions is avejuice.com, the creator of Boba's Bounty. Alien Vapor is the vendor selling the sound-a-like.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
ROFLMFAO!!! Oh gee whiz, Nobody else does that sleazy and unethical sort of marketing practices in the industry or anywhere, yeah I better shop some where else. but chit, every where I look, vendors are using the same name or very similar name for their product, and it's not the exact same product. What's a person to do???

Seriously though, you choose to ban a vendor without trying their product? I actually went to the Alien Vision site you linked and was going to try their product, but there prices were higher, there was no option for PG/VG %'s, so I probably won't bother with that site at all. When I don't have control over my selection process, how can I be sure of their control process.? Are you telling me that you don't own a clone or a look a like or sound a like, to another name brand product?

All I know is that the juices I've received from Alien Vapor are excellent. They have great taste and produce excellent vapor and are quickly becoming my juice of choice!!. And that their service is fast. What more is there to know. These are the reasons that I'll continue to buy their product and recommend them to others.

I'm glad you have found juices you like and you like the vendor. The point is they didn't have to rip-off the name of a very famous juice created by a competitor. They could have called it something else.

No one said anything about banning the vendor. The posts were to provide people with information so they can make an informed decision.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Ahem--it's the other way around! Alien Visions (avejuice.com) is the real thing.

Alien Vapor (alienvapor.com) is the impostor. :D

We also have the Vapelicious vs. Vapealicious debacle. ;)

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Ahem--it's the other way around! Alien Visions (avejuice.com) is the real thing.

Alien Vapor (alienvapor.com) is the impostor. :D

We also have the Vapelicious vs. Vapealicious debacle. ;)

There's also Exhale Vapors vs. Exhale Vapor and Sweet-Vapes vs. Sweet Vape (which changed their name, but still come up under "Sweet Vape" is a Google search).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread