Indulgence Pack Reviews...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Hey all,

Just wanted to say happy holidays and let everyone know a couple of new items have dropped in here at LiquidXpress.

Our new Liquid Line "Indulgence" has some sample packs in, more coming in the next couple of days.

Also we have Disposable E-cigs with our liquids in them, more flavors coming soon! Get one for a friend to try without buying full kits first!

New Arrivals

Enjoy,

Rob

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Received the Indulgence Taster Pack yesterday. Thought I'd start a thread, for others who've received their Indugence Pack to give their reviews, along with my initial impressions.

First, the Indulgence Taster Pack comes in six very thin, narrow bottles! These bottles are really great! Each bottle contains one of the six flavors included in this Taster Pack, with 3.5ml of juice... enough to give each flavor a good try!

For those of you that don't know about the Indulgence Pack, it includes the following flavors:

Greed
Lust
Temperance
Charity
Chastity
Gluttony

I'm only going to give a "First Impressions" review, and only of one of the flavors. I've only had 'em for a day, and frankly, there's no way to really try six different flavors and be able to judge them in that short of a time period. I'll review Gluttony, but I'd also love to hear other people's opinions of both Gluttony and the other flavors, if you've received this taste pack!

Gluttony:
Color:
Gluttony has a pinkish color to the juice, but on the clear side. It is a very light colored juice, as are all of the juices in the Indulgence Pack!

Taste: 4/5
The juice has a light, citrus flavor to it. Not overbearing... a sweet frangrant taste. It kind of reminds me of those flavored bottled waters, that have different fruit flavoring added to them, but in a very small amount... so that the water tastes almost like seltzer water, but with a slight aftertaste of the fruit flavoring added to it, if that makes sense!

I can't pinpoint the exact flavor of the juice it reminds me of. Again, it's very mild but refreshing, on exhaling. I've vapped a Green Apple from another vendor, and while I liked it, I couldn't see vapping it all day. The flavor was too strong, and I'd grow tired of the same "Green Apple" if I vapped it all day.

I could see vapping this all day. There are other juices, most of them tobacco flavor, that I prefer to this juice, that I'd rather vap all day, but if I found myself with Gluttony as my only juice after leaving the house, and wouldn't be going home for 8 hours, I'd manage fine with this flavor! It's really very pleasing! I will certainly bring Gluttony with me when I leave the house, along with my all day juice, just to change things up (I can't vap the same thing all day, any more then I can eat the same thing day in and day out!)

Throat Hit: 3/5
Not a strong throat hit. There IS a throat hit, but it's on the mild side.

One last note... the bottles! I LOVE these 3.5ml bottles that the juice came in!

I'm a dripper (well, not personally, but I LIKE to drip) and I'm always carrying around small bottles of juice, wherever I go. I'll be refilling these and using them, as they are a perfect size to fit in that small, change pocket that most men's pants have, which is where I keep my juice!

Let me just end by saying congrats to LiquidXpress!

These are very unique, interesting flavors! I'd say that most of them lean towards juice flavors rather then tobacco, and they certainly don't seem to be menthol, but if you like clear colored juice, with nice but not overpowering flavors, you're sure to find a juice to spice up your vapping pleasure in this Taste Pack! Well worth the $$$

:thumbs:

Note: I'm vapping using a ProVari, with standard 510 atty, at 4.3v, if people are interested.

Last edited:

cypresss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2010
The Shaolin NYC
www.youtube.com
First of all, I love the idea of naming the flavors after virtues and deadly sins. How you came up with each one, I don't understand, but maybe there's a story behind why each one carries a particular name. Anyway, to the review...

Chastity: One of my favorites. It has a light, fruit flavor like a cherry or apple, but with something else, possibly tobacco. It's hard to nail down the specific flavor which is one of the cool things about these. Definitely a pleasant flavor that I could vape all day by itself or even mix with Cool Rush or HFC for an added layer

Charity: This one caught me off guard. The predominant flavor is something I've never tasted before. It is very light and I catch a citrus hint, like grapefruit or raspberry or something. Very tight and short flavor, doesn't linger at all.

Greed: Tastes similar to Charity, which is odd because they're basically opposites. I get more flavor overall in this one, but still taste berries.

Lust: Definitely has some of the Spice from one of my favorite LX flavors SpicyIce. Not too spicy and toned down with a sweetness of some kind. I don't know if this will be the biggest seller of the 6, but it will have some hardcore fans for sure. Definitely one of my favorites.

Gluttony: Another delicious flavor. Can't put my finger on any particular flavor, but awesome nonetheless. I have less of this remaining than any of the others partially because it is awesome and partially because I just can't figure this one out. Guess you'll have to try it for yourself.

Temperance: This was the last flavor I tried, and thank goodness. It is unlike any of the others. I got a very strong flavor on the first inhale, which told me something big was coming. Then...BAM! menthol. That is not to say that it was unpleasant in any way, quite the opposite. I've never been much of a pure menthol or menthol tobacco flavor. But, I do like to add a couple of menthol drops or Cool Rush to flavors that I think need "cooling", like cola, berry flavors, lemonade etc. That seems to be what they've done here. I taste a cool, fruit flavor.

All 6 liquids had nice vapor and strong throat hit. I think they mix these at 80/20 or 85/15 PG/VG, so that's right in line. All in all, you can't really go wrong with any of them. Hopefully LX gets some back in stock, because each is different and taste is so subjective that trying all of them is the only sure-fire way to know which one is for you.

Rainbowz

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Oregon, USA
I posted my review on the liquidxpress.com website, then remembered just now I said I would post it here, doh! I've copied and pasted it:

Name: Rainbowz
Date: 01/07/2011
Review: It's taken me a few days to realize all the flavors... I must say I'm impressed with such a great line-up with six new flavors! Here are my impressions, my fave liquid first in order to the last. GREED: My favorite of all, lol. Just perfect, all the way around!!! LUST: Great, with a hint of cinnamon or cloves, nice throat hit. GLUTTONY: Very good, with a hint of sweet but not too much. CHASTITY: Good, a little fruity. CHARITY: OK, more of a grapefruity taste, but I still like it. TEMPERENCE: My least favorite of all, simply because I don't like menthol and that's what it reminds me of, but menthol lovers would disagree! All around the vapor production is fabulous. I hope this review helps. :):)

Badfish20

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Lewiston, Id
So I bought the Indulgence pack because I am a fan of Liquidxpress, not because I enjoy the mystery of paying for juices that I have no idea what they will taste like. They could have all been crab juice for all i know, luckily they were not. These are good quality juices with good flavor and vapor. I am not a huge fruity fan, I was hoping Gluttony would taste like cookies or caramel (fat people like cake right?) and there are no tobacco flavors (I dont think so anyways) but it was nice to try these flavors out and try to figure them out along with my wife. And as far as fruit flavors go, I enjoy vaping these.

Temperance: A Melon Menthol (dont try this one first because it will stick in the atty for a bit)
Lust : Cinny red hot candy
Charity : Grapefruit with something added for a nice throat hit
Gluttony : Cherry jellybean with a hint of tobacco maybe
Chastity : This is hard to pin down, kinda of like Greed and Charity mixed together, a punch (its yummy)
Greed: Im thinking Apple with grapefruit or something mixed in, smooth flavor

DSS61

Aug 29, 2011
PA, USA
I tried Lust.....AWESOME...and I do not think I can say that about 99 of the other 100 juices I have tried.
The perfect blend of peach and cinnamon. I feel like I need to chew the crispy sugar after I inhale as well. That's what the huge difference seems to be with this flavor over others I have tried and it's CRISPY!....cool, clean and juicily delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread