Not open for further replies.

hmlessalky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Imperial, MO
Hello all!

It is almost vacation time and I am trying to get all my supplies in order. I have stocked up on supplies for myself, but the wife uses 4081 batteries since they are the only autos I have around. I am down to a few cartos for hers, and was going to buy some more for the trip, then I figured it would be so much easier just to get a 510 battery or two so we can just share supplies.

I know they are all over, but I just wanted to see if anyone knows who has them the cheapest or on sale, since I really don't want to spend too much (trying in vain to get her to make the switch to manual!).

Thanks in advance.

Kevin J.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
I've bought all my auto 510's from here Batteries they are a good vendor and have a good selection of 510 batteries.

I'm thinking of buying a couple of these THE SD KEY RING E-CIG BY TROG (510 threaded) they seem to get decent reviews..I just wish they sold just the batteries..one issue I have read is they take a little longer to charge with the charger that comes with them but to me no biggie and it's only a little longer.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
Since posting this I ordered 2 of those SD Key rings..I decided I better order a couple before they sell out again..they sold out a couple times I was looking at them. If you go to there Facebook page like it you can get a discount..you can find there Facebook on the bottom of there site..the 2 I bought came to $40.11 with shipping (they come with 2 filled cartomizers,a lanyard and a charger)..they will probably look great with my 3.5ml smoke tanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread