RDA Infinite CLT2, solid rda, update to the CLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmj105

May 28, 2014
Las Vegas, Nv
Just received this from wetvapes. The updated version of Infinite's original rda the CLT.

Top and bottom heat sinking fins

Dual adjustable cyclops air flow

Additional airflow through holes in negative posts. Similar to the plume veil but the holes are raised above the deck and away from the "juice zone".

Helios/ plume style post setup, Philips screws that are nice and smooth, juice well about twice deep as my plume veil.

Copper adjustable 510 pin

Includes 2 WIDE bore drip tips, one derlin and one stainless. My other standard tips are too small to fit.

First impressions. Everything fits together nicely, feels solid. Machining looks nice, had one small burr on one of the negative post holes that was easily removed. I put a quick .7 ohm 24ga single coil in, same setup I use in my plume veil. The post holes sit up pretty high off the deck if you are lining it up with the air holes. Wicked it with rayon like I do my magma. Long tails that just touch the deck.

Nice smooth draw. Wide open it is more airy than a plume veil, I closed mine off just a tad. Nice flavor on par with the plume, not quite magma territory IMO. Great vapor production, especially wide open. I chain vape and the heat fins do their job, no heat issues, especially if you use the derlin tip. At 28 watts on my dna it is making me want another one to replace my leaky plume. Great value at $45 I don't see how you could go wrong.

I know i know, pics or lies. Forgive the quality, camera on my phone is jacked.
ed2b676df24114e7a1dda03a53981485.jpg
b5b1c7cc6230b8e927f95c646dbafb28.jpg
3615d530096a7927ade0aafef79d19d4.jpg

Last edited:

ModBox

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2013
United Kingdom
Been thinking about getting a plume for a while but have seen most clones aren't up to scratch. Now I'm thinking get this as it seems like an improvement on the plume - is it? I noticed riptrippers said the v1 had small juice wells and less flavour than the plume. Is this much different? Is the juice well as deep as the mutation x? What are the differences between the v1 and v2?

One thing I need to ask is about how easy it is to refill. I have the magma and it's a pain because you have to unscrew it all the time and that also changes the airflow settings and if you drip through the tip i find juice gets into the air holes. Do you use the drip through the tip method with this and do you need to time it just right (otherwise you have juice in your well but not on the coils so you get a dry hit)? I'd like to know more about dripping methods but after the magma i'm leaning towards RDAs were you can pull the top off in 1 second without messing up the airflow and then slip it back down.

Cheers

Last edited:
I have the magma and it's a pain because you have to unscrew it all the time and that also changes the airflow settings and if you drip through the tip i find juice gets into the air holes. Do you use the drip through the tip method with this and do you need to time it just right (otherwise you have juice in your well but not on the coils so you get a dry hit)? I'd like to know more about dripping methods but after the magma i'm leaning towards RDAs were you can pull the top off in 1 second without messing up the airflow and then slip it back down.

There's a pretty easy fix for the AFC ring on the Magma. There's a small notch on the base of the atty just under the threads for the top cap that will fit an o-ring. I used a spare one I had from my Kayfun and it fit perfectly. Just make sure that the o-ring you use is thin enough that you can slip the AFC ring back down on top of it. This will add some resistance to the AFC ring and keep it from spinning freely when you unscrew the top cap.

ModBox

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2013
United Kingdom
Cool might give that a try. I'd rather a design where I can just drip down the tip without worrying about putting juice in the airholes though. How much juice does it fit compared to the magma? I decided to try my magma again after a few months - I never really use drippers as I find them inconvenient vs tanks. My erlkonigin tank definitely has better flavour - not impressed at all by the flavour today. I built a 1 ohm single microcoil wicked with rayon and am using it on a mech. Do people say drippers have much better flavour because they build them so low and put in so many coils because with a standard coil i'm really not getting that experience from the magma. Then people say a reduced chamber on a dripper is so good and increases flavour but if you want a reduced chamber for flavour surely a tank atomizer will give you a smaller chamber. I'm not really experiencing any benefits dripping at the moment but am considering trying a ehpro veritas, acerig castle, infinite clt 2 and acerig plumeveil 1.5. Which should I get if any? How beneficial are the airholes in the top cap of the plume - I quite like a draw that creates a bit of suction rather than being too loose. CLT2 is dual coil only isn't it?

Last edited:

bmj105

May 28, 2014
Las Vegas, Nv
You can do single or dual coils. When set up with dual coils and a healthy amount of wick I can get 30 drops in without leaking. Single coil only about 15 drops. I keep the area between the posts free of rayon to get good airflow. If you fill the post gaps with wicking material you will get a small drool out the negative post holes until you draw on it, then you are good.

You do NOT need to remove the drip tip to fill because it is so wide.

El Heisenberg

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
United States
There's a pretty easy fix for the AFC ring on the Magma. There's a small notch on the base of the atty just under the threads for the top cap that will fit an o-ring. I used a spare one I had from my Kayfun and it fit perfectly. Just make sure that the o-ring you use is thin enough that you can slip the AFC ring back down on top of it. This will add some resistance to the AFC ring and keep it from spinning freely when you unscrew the top cap.
Dude! Thanks. I used this idea for my Zenith V2 and it works Perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread