Information on our coil packaging.

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

Hi everyone, just an update to clear up some confusion we've seen online regarding our coil bags.

Our Ni coils come in a red bag and red box, we'll be adding red O rings to Ni coils in the near future.

Our Ti coils come in a yellow bag and yellow box, we'll be adding yellow O rings to Ti coils in the near future.

Our Kanthal coils come in a black bag and black box, we'll be adding black O rings to our Kanthal coils in the near future.

Our Stainless Steel coils will come in a blue bag and blue box, we'll be adding blue O rings to our Stainless Steel coils in the near future.

Thanks

- Ash

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Oooohhh... too late.
Just kidding, but there are several brands and you're late to the party, whose becomes standard?

---
Kanger SSOCC
Packaging highlight and O-Ring color...

Red - NiChrome 0.15, 0.5, 1.2, 1.5
Blue - Nickel 0.15
Pink - Stainless Steel 0.5
Black - Clapton (K ?) 0.5

uh oh;
I hope different color codes doesn't end up confusing customers and end up hurting the industry.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Yeah, came out in the previous batch, with the 0.2s and 2.0s.
Why 1.0 instead of 1.2 or 1.5, don't know.

Get myself an RBA and I'll find out. :p

Weird, I can't find it anywhere online. And ya, I'd rather a 1.2, but I'll take it if it's a normal 1.0 type thing...but that wattage range makes me think they did what Aspire did on their 1.0...where it's actually more powerful than the .5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread