Inhalation technique

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethereality

Nov 13, 2014
Philadelphia
Even when I smoked analogs, I was a mouth inhaler. Something about it makes me feel more "in control" and it was generally more comfortable for me to do. Naturally, that carried over to vaping. Something about lung inhaling, both with analogs and e-cigs, sends me into a coughing fit.

I noticed someone mentioning ghost inhales, which I find myself doing from time to time when I'm vaping a juice with lower nicotine. Just kind of a nostalgic action. :p

Even when I smoked analogs, I was a mouth inhaler. Something about it makes me feel more "in control" and it was generally more comfortable for me to do. Naturally, that carried over to vaping. Something about lung inhaling, both with analogs and e-cigs, sends me into a coughing fit.

I noticed someone mentioning ghost inhales, which I find myself doing from time to time when I'm vaping a juice with lower nicotine. Just kind of a nostalgic action. :p
I have never lung hit from a cigarette A's I can't do it with a mod, either. I have done them otherwise, though.

What is a ghost inhale?

ethereality

Nov 13, 2014
Philadelphia
I have never lung hit from a cigarette A's I can't do it with a mod, either. I have done them otherwise, though.

What is a ghost inhale?

I have done lung inhales with... other things... but that's a story best left in my past. :p

A ghost inhale is a little hard to explain, but Seth demonstrates it well here (though his is a bit more exaggerated than mine)
tumblr_mfu4569Evh1s1gu48o1_400.gif

I don't know if it's just me or not, but I actually like the feeling I get from them because they seem to hit a little harder than plain mouth inhales.

Last edited:

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I use several techniques. If I want a blast of pure flavor I do the just mouth inhale. Most times though I do a slow steady inhale straight into back of the throat where it sits for a bit. I get the best clouds that way. Sometimes I do a deep lung inhale as well. Lowers the visible vapor but feels so good lol. I also find that just holding it in the mouth doesn't get me enough nicotine, so I use the lung inhale for maximum effect. Ghost inhales are fun too. So are blowing rings lol

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
frak, anyway I want it, can vape it. A lot depends one ones gear, watts vaped at, and the wheels on the cart go round and round, kind of thing. I generally puff it multiple times, to keep adequate airflow across/through the coils, for the watts vaped at. pulling into the mouth first. Sometimes do have to take a big ole lung hit though.

Get more flavor and vape satisfaction out of mouth hits, then pulling into lungs, but for maximum nic hit, and knock me on me azz vape, a good lung hit can put me down nicely, or something like that. :lol:

Technique is primarily gear related when talking about low watt vaping, to maximize amount of vape, when vape production is not an issue, then it comes down to personal preference and what one most enjoys at the time of vaping. Frak, when congested will do the Jimmy Durante hit, clears up the snoozola every time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread