Innokin Coolfire IV Plus 70W iSub Apex Kit!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Thanks cooladdict! I'll be trying to edit this post for awhile so new pics and text will appear as the time wears on.

Well I've used the new CFIV+ for a few days and here are my thoughts and observations.

It's bigger and it fits my hand better. From front to back it's slightly longer and the concave area behind the buttons is slightly thicker. It's still small but the CFIV doesn't fit my hand as well as the new + model.
Nice! How are you liking that fire button placement? Is it as intuitive as I think it is?

Reactions: FringeChief68

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
Nice! How are you liking that fire button placement? Is it as intuitive as I think it is?

The fire button was my only con. It's in a place that just doesn't feel natural sometimes when compared to my original CFIV or my MVP Pros. It's not a deal breaker but it will take some adjustment on my part.

My original CFIV will be going to a new home today, I'll miss it a little but the CFIV+ will easily take it's place.

Last edited:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
The fire button was my only con. It's in a place that just doesn't feel natural sometimes when compared to my original CFIV or my MVP Pros. It's not a deal breaker but it will take some adjustment on my part.

My original CFIV will be going to a new home today, I'll miss it a little but the CFIV+ will easily take it's place.
Thanks, Mastiffhound! I figured there would be a learning curve. I was practicing holding my Coolfire IV like I would the + and I think I might really like that placement. I press the fire button on my IV with the pad of my thumb at the joint, so hopefully it isn't too different than that. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Personally, I really like the fire button placement, works very well finger firing and thumb firing. Definitely prefer it over the MVP 3 / Pro's placement, the Disrupter has a really nice fire button though.
Thanks, Ash! I love everything about my Disrupter. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
The Disrupter and CFIV+ buttons are pretty awesome in my opinion. I wasn't a huge fan of the original CFIV's button as it was a bit small for me.

Edit: the menu buttons on the CFIV+ are really nice and clicky too.
It just sounds better and better!! :)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Innokin Coolfire IV Plus 70W Kit :)
Storm Edition
Innokin Coolfire IV Plus 70W - Storm Edition
CoolFireIV-Plus-Storm-Edition.jpg

Status