Innokin Coolfire Z50-The Perfect Fit

The Z50 is the next generation in the internationally bestselling line of Innokin CoolFire vaporizers!
Retails for
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Aww! It looks like a grown up version of the Jem mod. :bday:

What are the dimensions of the unit?
When will it be released?
Will it be offered as a kit and stand alone?
What is the RRP?
Why not USB-C?

Since it has a physical on/off switch, why maintain the 5 clicks to unlock feature? :facepalm:
Can the wattage be adjusted by .1W? (32.3W)(15.6w) etc.

Cheers
I

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK

What are the dimensions of the unit?
When will it be released?
Will it be offered as a kit and stand alone?
What is the RRP?
Why not USB-C?

Since it has a physical on/off switch, why maintain the 5 clicks to unlock feature? :facepalm:
Can the wattage be adjusted by .1W? (32.3W)(15.6w) etc.

Cheers
I
It's not a new mod, I've seen it here in UK for a while now, sold as a kit with zlide tank

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Actually, IMHO - after a closer examination it looks more like a "Child" an Endura T22 & Cool Fire IV . . . Ya' know it is like when two different parents get together - usually, although different, hopefully the "offspring" has a combination of all the better characteristic of both . . . Now - All "We" can do is wait to get it into our hands to see if it is just as good looking and works as well as both (maybe even stronger) . . . AND - With the combined power of both the Endura T18 & Cool FireIV - "We" know it should last longer too . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterKay

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I really like the blue one. I'm a long time user of the zlide 4ml. Some people shy away from built in battery units but I have gotten really long life out of them. Sometimes I get tired of the mod before the battery stops working.

• Agree
    Reactions: Boudica

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2020
    Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
    Cool, thanks.
    Please post a link.

Cheers
    I
    I see you're based in Spain. Now, this is just an example of what I found with the price in Euro. I don't know how good this supplier is and never used them, it's more of an example for you. Price seems very low, It's more expensive here in UK.

Kit CoolFire Z50 avec Zlide 4ml Innokin

• Informative
    Reactions: Izan

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2020
    Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
    Actually, IMHO - after a closer examination it looks more like a "Child" an Endura T22 & Cool Fire IV . . . Ya' know it is like when two different parents get together - usually, although different, hopefully the "offspring" has a combination of all the better characteristic of both . . . Now - All "We" can do is wait to get it into our hands to see if it is just as good looking and works as well as both (maybe even stronger) . . . AND - With the combined power of both the Endura T18 & Cool FireIV - "We" know it should last longer too . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

I have an Endura T22e, and I have to say that I'm really happy with it and I still use it. I bought it in 2017 and it's still going strong after 3 years. Battery lasts a long time as well. The only bad experience with it I had was buying (what seemed to be a bargain) cheap coils for it on ebay. Which turned out to be terrible and most probably fakes. I've also seen people complaining on fake cheap coils they bought on Amazon. So buy coils from a trusted vendor or supplier and you'll be fine

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2020
    Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
    @Innokin_timmy - this looks great, and I love Innokin products. But PLEASE- if something is marketed as compact, tell us how compact? I can't find that info anywhere on the internet.

That's what I found:

Size 69mm x 33mm x 26mm
    Materials Zinc Alloy
    Weight 99g

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    I have an Endura T22e, and I have to say that I'm really happy with it and I still use it. I bought it in 2017 and it's still going strong after 3 years. Battery lasts a long time as well. The only bad experience with it I had was buying (what seemed to be a bargain) cheap coils for it on ebay. Which turned out to be terrible and most probably fakes. I've also seen people complaining on fake cheap coils they bought on Amazon. So buy coils from a trusted vendor or supplier and you'll be fine

Actually I have the original Endura T18 & T22 - that I have been using for quite some time now (even did a review about them in 2016: Announcing the new Innokin ENDURA! & The Endura T22 ). Matter of fact, the original's are still going so strong - I got a few more of them in the past couple of years to put in the reserve/"Stash". AND - Can totally agree that the batteries last long. The only problem I have had is with the Prism tanks - I have found out that at times the "Pyrex" glass cracks very easily even when just tipped over (even had a couple Prism tanks arrive already cracked and the vendor refused to replace them). Thankfully - I have never ever purchased anything vape related from eBay - only from vendors, especially those who support ECF . . . :thumbs:

Can't wait to get a chance to try the New Innokin "COOL FIRE Z50" . . . :facepalm:

Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Reactions: PeterKay

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I really like the blue one. I'm a long time user of the zlide 4ml. Some people shy away from built in battery units but I have gotten really long life out of them. Sometimes I get tired of the mod before the battery stops working.
    I Always get tired of a lipo b4 it dies, lol.

This looks great but my old vapresso is about the same size and has much more storage capacity. Plus, my old VV3's both went autofire after only 6mths. Looks great tho!

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I Always get tired of a lipo b4 it dies, lol.

This looks great but my old vapresso is about the same size and has much more storage capacity. Plus, my old VV3's both went autofire after only 6mths. Looks great tho!

I used to use the vv3's for quite a while and didn't have any problems with them. I might still have a couple in storage somewhere that were new.

Reactions: r77r7r

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    I see you're based in Spain. Now, this is just an example of what I found with the price in Euro. I don't know how good this supplier is and never used them, it's more of an example for you. Price seems very low, It's more expensive here in UK.

Kit CoolFire Z50 avec Zlide 4ml Innokin
    Thank you,
    Sadly they also are OOS.

Cheers
    I

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    Really love this tiny little mod, it is just the perfect minimalist MTL mod, no fancy functions, just VW and VV.
    Pity it does only allow 0.5 increments on vw, would have been good to see 0.1.
    Thank you for the feedback! Maybe this point can be taken in consideration with the next software update.

Reactions: hittman

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I posted my thoughts about the Coolfire Z50 I won...in the contest thread, the same day it arrived. I haven't found anything yet that I don't like about it, and there's a whole lot of positives. Guess I should've posted about it here instead. :)

ETA: I went back and grabbed a link to what I wrote there:

Ended - Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread