The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
Innokin_timmy
微信图片_20200512104021.jpg
Innokin_timmy
微信图片_20200512104021.jpg
微信图片_20200512103157.jpg

Innokin Coolfire Z50-The Perfect Fit

Retails for:
The Z50 is the next generation in the internationally bestselling line of Innokin CoolFire vaporizers!
微信图片_20200512104021.jpg 微信图片_20200512103157.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Aww! It looks like a grown up version of the Jem mod. :bday:

What are the dimensions of the unit?
    When will it be released?
    Will it be offered as a kit and stand alone?
    What is the RRP?
    Why not USB-C?

Since it has a physical on/off switch, why maintain the 5 clicks to unlock feature? :facepalm:
    Can the wattage be adjusted by .1W? (32.3W)(15.6w) etc.

Cheers
    I

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. PeterKay

PeterKay Super Member

It's not a new mod, I've seen it here in UK for a while now, sold as a kit with zlide tank

• Like Like x 2
  4. Izan

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Cool, thanks.
    Please post a link.

Cheers
    I

5. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Actually, IMHO - after a closer examination it looks more like a "Child" an Endura T22 & Cool Fire IV . . . Ya' know it is like when two different parents get together - usually, although different, hopefully the "offspring" has a combination of all the better characteristic of both . . . Now - All "We" can do is wait to get it into our hands to see if it is just as good looking and works as well as both (maybe even stronger) . . . AND - With the combined power of both the Endura T18 & Cool FireIV - "We" know it should last longer too . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I really like the blue one. I'm a long time user of the zlide 4ml. Some people shy away from built in battery units but I have gotten really long life out of them. Sometimes I get tired of the mod before the battery stops working.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. PeterKay

PeterKay Super Member

I see you're based in Spain. Now, this is just an example of what I found with the price in Euro. I don't know how good this supplier is and never used them, it's more of an example for you. Price seems very low, It's more expensive here in UK.

Kit CoolFire Z50 avec Zlide 4ml Innokin

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. PeterKay

PeterKay Super Member

I have an Endura T22e, and I have to say that I'm really happy with it and I still use it. I bought it in 2017 and it's still going strong after 3 years. Battery lasts a long time as well. The only bad experience with it I had was buying (what seemed to be a bargain) cheap coils for it on ebay. Which turned out to be terrible and most probably fakes. I've also seen people complaining on fake cheap coils they bought on Amazon. So buy coils from a trusted vendor or supplier and you'll be fine

9. PeterKay

PeterKay Super Member

@OG09 this is a thread for the device I told you about, posted by Innokin rep if you were interested in that kit and had any questions.

10. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2017
    Metro ATL
    @Innokin_timmy - this looks great, and I love Innokin products. But PLEASE- if something is marketed as compact, tell us how compact? I can't find that info anywhere on the internet.

• Like Like x 2
  11. PeterKay

PeterKay Super Member

That's what I found:

Size 69mm x 33mm x 26mm
    Materials Zinc Alloy
    Weight 99g

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Actually I have the original Endura T18 & T22 - that I have been using for quite some time now (even did a review about them in 2016: Announcing the new Innokin ENDURA! & The Endura T22 ). Matter of fact, the original's are still going so strong - I got a few more of them in the past couple of years to put in the reserve/"Stash". AND - Can totally agree that the batteries last long. The only problem I have had is with the Prism tanks - I have found out that at times the "Pyrex" glass cracks very easily even when just tipped over (even had a couple Prism tanks arrive already cracked and the vendor refused to replace them). Thankfully - I have never ever purchased anything vape related from eBay - only from vendors, especially those who support ECF . . . :thumbs:

Can't wait to get a chance to try the New Innokin "COOL FIRE Z50" . . . :facepalm:

Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  13. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I Always get tired of a lipo b4 it dies, lol.

This looks great but my old vapresso is about the same size and has much more storage capacity. Plus, my old VV3's both went autofire after only 6mths. Looks great tho!

• Like Like x 1
  14. hittman

Supporting member
    I used to use the vv3's for quite a while and didn't have any problems with them. I might still have a couple in storage somewhere that were new.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Izan

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Thank you,
    Sadly they also are OOS.

Cheers
    I

16. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Yeah, I am the odd man out. 2 within a week tho makes me a bit shy. Bought the Zenith tho!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. SP013

SP013 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2019
    Warsaw, Poland
    Really love this tiny little mod, it is just the perfect minimalist MTL mod, no fancy functions, just VW and VV.
    Pity it does only allow 0.5 increments on vw, would have been good to see 0.1.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy Brand Rep ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2018
    Thank you for the feedback! Maybe this point can be taken in consideration with the next software update.

• Like Like x 1
  19. hittman

Supporting member
    I don’t mind it so much but have heard the same complaint for some time about different mods. Is it a hard thing to do to change it to .1 increments?

20. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    I posted my thoughts about the Coolfire Z50 I won...in the contest thread, the same day it arrived. I haven't found anything yet that I don't like about it, and there's a whole lot of positives. Guess I should've posted about it here instead. :)

ETA: I went back and grabbed a link to what I wrote there:

Ended - Innokin Giveaway! Coolfire Z50 & Ares 2 Kits up for grabs!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.