The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin Gala

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by spaceman84, Jun 10, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. spaceman84

spaceman84 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2013
    North Carolina
    Just picked this up. Draw activated, has a Plex3D 0.5ohm coil in the pod, 2ml capacity, 500mah battery. Selectable LED color.

Not bad so far. Pods fit very snug. Rubber gasket material on the pod it shipped with got ripped up, possibly because it was inserted backward in the box. The pods only fit one way. First pod only lasted two days before flavor dropped off.

It also comes with a ceramic pod but I have not used it yet.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    2 days isn’t very long for a cartridge. That’s how long a cotton wick lasts in an older rta using crust making juice.

Things to look for:
    1) does the auto switch hold up?
    Some designs (all of the really old ones for example) will get juice in their switch chambers and stop working correctly.
    2) what is the effective continuing cost of operation?
    Pod life, pod cost, and mod lifespan all contribute to this one.

3. spaceman84

spaceman84 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2013
    North Carolina
    I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, since I did run Jam Monster Blackberry in it.

4. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I just got mine a couple days ago, and the .5 coil pod is burning the inside of my upper lip if I take 4 drags in reasonably quick succession..

As a result, I can't vape normally because I have to wait for it to cool between drags..

I need to set up the .8 ohm coil pod and see if the higher ohm coil helps, or if this whole thing is just trash..

is this not happening to you?

• Useful Useful x 2
  5. Jingles

Jingles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    I have had my Gala for a little over a week now. I have noticed the tip getting hot if I take several drags in a row. I am using the preinstalled coil.

• Useful Useful x 1