Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Found the myblu "Special Offer" for $1...but is says "Due to exceptional demand, this offer has SOLD OUT!"...

Vapecrawler shows it's available for $23.70...(more expensive than Kat's $15.99 Goby)…

She may know of another site that still has them. Believe it or not, there's a thread dedicated to them.

I'm going to get myself into trouble here (not a particularly unique scenario). :angel:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Katspeak, Gerry. ;)

"MyBlu"

Yes - it's a "Blu". The $1 rage around town these recent days. Don't ask me why. :laugh:

Cuzza they are KOOLIO, DPL!!! :lol: :rickroll: :banana:

OOPS...just ran across the myblu (pod)...totally different than the Blu disposable...:shock:

Sorry, Gerry, that was me just being (uber silly) me. MyBlu and yes, there is a big ol' thread on them here.

If you do want one (or a thousand of 'em), eliquid dot com still has them available.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Cuzza they are KOOLIO, DPL!!! :lol: :rickroll: :banana:

Sorry, Gerry, that was me just being (uber silly) me. MyBlu and yes, there is a big ol' thread on them here.

If you do want one (or a thousand of 'em), eliquid dot com still has them available.

I'll give ya this much. They're definitely worth the dollah. :D:cool::lol:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thanx DPL...

Hardly seems worth the effort since it states: "$1 myblu Promo Starter Kit Promo is limited to 1 Starter Kit per household"...

(Also...one myblu LiquidPod is about a $1 more than a 5-pack of Goby coils)....:shock:

If I'm to be totally honest, they really are decent little buggers. I have no use for them because the Goby fits my limited needs. If I carried a purse though, I might be inclined to keep a couple of these suckers in there.

The pods can be refilled (at least once or twice), so mileage can be obtained. Like I said, they're worth the buck (for whatever that's worth).

The Goby smokes vapes 'em (IMO). :vapor:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
How were you (or Kat) able to purchase more than the "1 Starter Kit per household" limit???

I only grabbed a few, from three different sites, but @Katdarling found a site that allowed for as many as one might wish for. I don't know if it's the one I pasted, but I thought it might be.

Oh, Katrina...(assistance please?). :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yo ho ho and a 30ml bottle of rum. I be here.

Ger, the two sites that DID allow multiple purchases have just now (or recently) changed it to one per household. When I ordered mine, I could put in as many as I wanted.

The pods can be refilled numerous times (as long as the plastic cap doesn't get too torn up in doing so - I'm pretty careful). I've filled and refilled, a lot!

And part of the reason I ordered "many" was to HAVE the extra pods for down the line. On the other hand, who knows how long the battery will last. :?:

They are kute lil thangs, and I do like 'em very much, but in no way would I ever kompare them to my precious little Gobitties. The Goby, he doth rocketh!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The pods can be refilled numerous times (as long as the plastic cap doesn't get too torn up in doing so - I'm pretty careful). I've filled and refilled, a lot!

Suffice it to say that mine lasted exactly one refill. :blush:

• Useful
Reactions: gerrymi

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
That was like SO sufficed - long(o) ago. ;)

bam-bam.jpg

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
If I'm to be totally honest, they really are decent little buggers. I have no use for them because the Goby fits my limited needs. If I carried a purse though, I might be inclined to keep a couple of these suckers in there.

The pods can be refilled (at least once or twice), so mileage can be obtained. Like I said, they're worth the buck (for whatever that's worth).

The Goby smokes vapes 'em (IMO). :vapor:
You obliquely nailed it again. If I, simple little guy, chose to carry a purse, then my out-and-about vaping would be made very simple. Throw the Radius/P3/etc. in the purse and done. LOL, I've been with enough women and watch them empty their purses. Greatly amusing, though I'm envious. Reminds me of camping with a backpack. But, with pockets? Gotta go with light and cheap. This is seasonal. In the seasons where I wear a jacket, well, the jacket is my purse.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
No Goby for me. I really did try when I was in Rome, and my old (very old) traveling Halo Tritons began to bite the dust, and you folks wrote about Goby, and it looked so pocketable, and I didn't want to buy something there which would be useless when I returned to the US of A. But, they were out of stock in the shops. Too late now. Got the Breeze2 and Vladdin for the pocket, and have the Provari's + Jac for the homestead, and jacket weather. I'll accept donations of MyBlu, just to check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread