Innokin iClear30s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
What has been your experience with them? I bought some iClear16s a couple of weeks ago, and I'm exceptionally pleased with them. Specifically, I was wondering if the flavor of your e-liquids is muted somewhat in the iClear30s, since it has been my experience that larger tanks *usually* mute the flavors you're using, and sometimes even taste completely different, as opposed to using it in smaller clearos. I LOVE the way my Peanut Butter Cup liquid tastes in my 16s, but I just want a larger capacity duel-coil tank, for on-the-go, and obviously would like for it to taste just as good as it does in my 16s. Any input appreciated. :vapor:

Last edited:

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
Started with the 16, liked it and figured the 30 would be even better...wrong!
should have stayed with the 16s.
In my opinion, the 16 beat the heck out of the 30.
But, I am not using either now as I like to make my own coils and cannot do that with either.
They do rock some vapor and taste though!:vapor:

What didn't you like? What was it that set it apart from the 16?

I started with the 16 (bought 2)...Loved them!... I wanted larger capacity also...and i went and bought an iclear 30...and I had problems with it... I was using 60/40 PGVG and I was getting constant gurgling/flooding issues... I cleaned it out and it sitting in my stash box... I also thought that the flavor was quite muted...( more than the iclear 16s) I was trying a Red Bull Flavor and I could hardly taste it...

I want to experiment with thicker juices and see if it works better than what I had to deal with...or it could be that the one i bought was a defect... I have to say that I love Innokin but i was disapointed when i got the 30...

I told the clerk at my store of choice and he said that he was going to be getting a shipment of Kanger Protanks in soon...I think i might see about trying it...

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
I started with the 16 (bought 2)...Loved them!... I wanted larger capacity also...and i went and bought an iclear 30...and I had problems with it... I was using 60/40 PGVG and I was getting constant gurgling/flooding issues... I cleaned it out and it sitting in my stash box... I also thought that the flavor was quite muted...( more than the iclear 16s) I was trying a Red Bull Flavor and I could hardly taste it...

^^That was the decision maker for me, I hate those types of issues. I'll just stick to my Vivi Nova tanks for awhile I guess, at least they don't gurgle and flood....so I'll be looking at something else in the meantime.

Thanks for the input, everyone! :vapor:

Mountain,
I went back to my local vapor store and I picked up the kanger EVOD (its the kanger version of the iclear 16)... I am hooked! It has great flavor/great vapor...and its cheap... another thing is that you can rebuild the coil ( the protank can be rebuild too...look up the videos on Youtube)... Im still waiting on the protank and I do want to get it because it has glass instead of plastic... I vaped Absinthe (black licorice & Cinnimon and it ate up the tank...) ...my two cents...Kanger EVODs are the bomb

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
I have two iclear 30's and I have yet to try them but hope to in the next week or so. I just picked up a couple of the anyvape bottom coils. They are pretty new on the market. I really like them. Vape is like a vivi but bottom coil and even better they use the EVOD heads as replacements so win win if you also use EVODS.

The even better thing is it has a removable 510 drip tip unlike the protank, EVODS and iclears.
I did take one flavor wise off like I do the EVODS and protank. A little gurgling at first but after that it was smooth sailing. The taste is pretty good for a bottom coil. The only bottom coil I did not like was the vape only so far. I was not impressed but sold them pretty quickly after I got them.
Here are a couple of pics of the anyvape bcc
image.jpg

image.jpg

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
Mountain,
I went back to my local vapor store and I picked up the kanger EVOD (its the kanger version of the iclear 16)... I am hooked! It has great flavor/great vapor...and its cheap... another thing is that you can rebuild the coil ( the protank can be rebuild too...look up the videos on Youtube)... Im still waiting on the protank and I do want to get it because it has glass instead of plastic... I vaped Absinthe (black licorice & Cinnimon and it ate up the tank...) ...my two cents...Kanger EVODs are the bomb

Thanks for the advice, I'll read up on them. :vapor:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
My iclear30 is working like a champ.

One of my iclear16s, after cleaning, wants to leak all over the place. I'll try it again, but looks like I'll end up changing the head to see if that fixes it

While the iclear30 -- no problems whatsoever. The flavor and vapor I get are fantastic, the draw is just right, there is no leaking, no gurgling, they're easy to refill and don't use up any more juice than the Protank. I've drain it dry a few times, but the wicking system keeps me from any dry hits.

I also discovered that HoosierVapes has them for $8.95 on sale (regular price only $9.95) -- that's the lowest I've seen anywhere. I will definately be getting a few more very, very soon.

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
Well, here's a follow-up on my own thread:

I now have an iClear30, and if you can believe it, I didn't even have to buy it. It was a "Here's our latest and greatest, and thank you for your business and loyalty!" gift from the owner of SimplyVapes. And I'm also happy to say that I love it as much as I do my iClear16s. The draw is just right for my tastes, have had no issues with flooding/gurgling/leaking, I love the larger capacity, and the vapor is just as good as it's smaller brother. I highly recommend them! :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread