Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Hello We would like to let everyone know we now have in stock the new Innokin itaste MVP iClear30 VV mod
We will be adding a number of new items from innokin and Vision.
The new Iclear30, iClear16 clearomizers and the NEW telescoping SVD VV/VW mod will be in stock some time next week. Along with some vision cartomizer.

The site is getting a new look and user friendly makeover. Please let us know what you think and if there are any things you would like added to our inventory. As well as any new ideas for the new makeover.

Jeffrey has been very busy with the new site. When the site is complete he will be participating a lot more in the forum/s. Jeffrey & Laurin would like to thank all you for standing by us for many years. We have all fought the battle with ecig bans big tobacco flexing their muscles/deep pockets. We have all stood together to over come their attempts to put an end to our lively hood. We need to keep this up and stand our ground on what we think is right and fair to all vendors, customers and any new members trying the product for the first time.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and loveridden for all the time and energy she has put in to the forum and facebook with all the awesome contest and customer support We can not express how grateful we are to have loveridden come aboard, loveridde you are a blessing Thank you very much for all your hard work and determination:)

Sincerely,

Wordup-Ecig Super Store

Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Thanks, I am glad to help!!! Although I know I have not been able to be around as much since I starting working FT, I do try to get in here and still have fun with all the Wordup fans!! :)

The site is looking beautiful, you guys should really check it out, click on some of the categories and see the beautiful changes Jeffrey is making to the website!!! He is working hard and doing a fantastic job on it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread