Innokin Itaste MVP - User Manual For Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthpistachio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
United Kingdom
Been using one of these box mods for about 3 weeks now and very impressed so far - however like all chinese products nowadays there was no user manual - this mod can be tricky to fathom if you're new to these things - so I have prepared a user manual for new and prospective users

cheers

Fabs'

Attachments

• INNOKIN_ITASTE_MVP_USER_MANUAL.pdf
    571.7 KB · Views: 1,570

r_d_v

Jan 17, 2013
usa
Been using one of these box mods for about 3 weeks now and very impressed so far - however like all chinese products nowadays there was no user manual - this mod can be tricky to fathom if you're new to these things - so I have prepared a user manual for new and prospective users

cheers

Fabs'

Thanks , I needed that :toast:

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Thanks for that, I found the battery info very helpful. I was wondering if I could charge it without the battery being completely discharged and not have shortened battery life.
However, I would like to see you add a bit about the collar/adapter/ring thing. If it's tightened too much it can damage the unit and needs a very gentle touch. It's a pretty well known problem, but I don't find it to be a problem if one knows about it. They are pretty great little pvs.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Thanks Darth!

Just picked one up today, and your excellent work answered my most pressing question - whether or not a wall wart USB adapter and suitable cable would work to charge it.

"Note: The device can be charged via standard USB to MICRO USB cables plugged into mains
USB chargers with an output up to 1Amps with no issues."

Simplifies things for when I'm on the road - no need to lug along their cable with all the other wires we pack with our gear, both vape and non-vape related :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread