Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Talking Rock, Georgia
Hi,
I was just wondering what ya'll think about the Itaste? Thus far, I have been kr808. I have cig like batteries and the Igo, but want to check out variable voltage and since I have so much kr808 stuff, figured I could use them on the itaste.

I also prefer the simpleist to use and keep up also. I know the twist does the same thing for less, but I know I won't ba able to see those numbers on the twist and would have to just do it by taste. So, if I get the Itaste, I can actually see the numbers and for a newbie to VV (not vaping), I think that would be most helpful to find my sweet spot with the juices I already have. And besides that, I think it is so darn pretty in white!! :)

Would love to hear some thoughts about this and Thanks!!

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Hi Destiny, welcome to ECF.
I think you've already seen a couple of my posts about this in another thread. I've got that white one on the charger right now and vaping on the chameleon :D I don't think too many people on the new members forum are using thr iTaste (yet) :laugh: so here's a link to a thread you may not have seen. OOps! scratch that. I see you've already been there. Did you read through the whole thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread