Innokin Leo Pro Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gramurai

Jun 2, 2012
North Carolina, USA
"Graham, you’ve come to the right place.
George (Haoran Xia) worked at Boge as the Director of Sales and Marketing. I found them and a pic of their prototype the Boge Leo in September of 2010. I asked for a sample from George, he sent it, and I immediately started working with him to better the unit before production. We made the Boge have a mini-usb port on the bottom, put in protected circuit batteries and allowed it to be pass-through, modified several things with it, added some new color combos, etc. Next we developed the Boge Leo cartomizer. After that we worked together on the Boge Revolution, then the Revolution v.2 (and 2.1). Just about December of 2010, a friend of George came out with the Lea, and named his company Innokin. George, his friend, and I developed the Innokin Lea to its current state. About this time George left Boge, and went to work with Innokin full time. When he left he took the patent and name rights to the Leo to Innokin with him. Innokin modified the Leo to include 3 click on/off button, new colors, and beefed up the circuitry.

When George left Boge, I went with him. So now I help out Innokin in their development. Together we developed the Lea 800 (slightly larger version of the regular Lea), Leo Pro (a 510 threaded 1000mAh version of the Leo), Lea Kross (cartomizer version of the Lea), and now the iTaste.

LOL, so long story short, Yes, Innokin now has the patents and name rights to the Leo, now called the Innokin Leo, and far superior to the Boge version (though I do miss the cigar color). I’d love to get back on the ECF forums, but as a vendor they won’t let me post anywhere but the vendor section or vendor ecig reviews. I used to give all the news, tips, tech support, and take in problematic Leos from any vendor (too many didn’t bother with warrantees). Someone complained (another vendor who was posting constant advertisements in the Leo subforum) about me giving tech support on the Leos while selling them online. I was subsequently banned from the Leo subforum. Whatever.

Anyway, I’m the guy, lol.

Thom Cechowski"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread