Innokin Lota Enviro & F600 Water-Based Review By Frenkyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Thank you, I believe that Innokin and Aquios have achieved an important innovation.
Hi @Frenkyou, thank you so much! That is an informative and authentic review, and what you did to the images, fantanstic!! Glad you enjoy using them and they help you feel less dry mouth:thumbs::thumbs:

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Hi @Frenkyou, thank you so much! That is an informative and authentic review, and what you did to the images, fantanstic!! Glad you enjoy using them and they help you feel less dry mouth:thumbs::thumbs:
    Thanks Timmy, I had a lot of fun :):), I really envy those countries that can use larger formats such as Lota K3500 and Lota K2000, unfortunately in Italy the TPD law prohibits the sale of products containing more than 2ml eliquid prefilled.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks Timmy, I had a lot of fun :):), I really envy those countries that can use larger formats such as Lota K3500 and Lota K2000, unfortunately in Italy the TPD law prohibits the sale of products containing more than 2ml eliquid prefilled.

Sometimes I don’t see the point in laws like that. So you can’t have one with more than 2ml but can a person just buy ten of them at once? I don’t see what it is saving.

Reactions: Frenkyou

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Politicians are strongly influenced by the tobacco multinationals, both of them no longer know what to invent to penalize vaping.

We have our issues here also with the FDA being pushed to enforce laws that could very much hurt the industry.

Reactions: Frenkyou
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread