Innokin Oceanus 20700 Kit

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

Vape the Innokin OCEANUS with upgraded 20700 batteries for More Power! More Amp! More mAh!
100 Watts of real power output powered by the advanced Aethon chipset for incredibly precise power and total control.
Next level power with upgraded 20700 batteries for more AMP output and more mAh!
Incredibly accurate with an ultra-fast .2 second response time from Click to Vape!

Intuitive menu gives you total vaping control with three high quality buttons.
ModP mode boosts all of your favorite eliquids to maximum flavor and huge clouds!
Compact, ergonomic body with Magnetized Battery Cover.
High quality, spring loaded, gold plated flush 510 connector.
MicroUSB charging with integrated Over-heat & Over-Discharge Safety Protections and more.

Backed by the Innokin 90 Day Limited Warranty and the Innokin international online support team!
Initially available in two stylish finishes: Black, White.
Coming Soon: Rose Gold, Gun Metal, and Purple!

9DRcu2k.jpg

h0B3WYM.jpg

qXWDvn9.jpg

I

Innokin_Ash

Very Interesting, just checked it out online when it showed up on FB and really do like that the Innokin OCEANUS Kit will come with 20700 batteries too . . . :thumbs:

BTW: When will the other colors be available, especially the "Gun Metal" ? :D

That's funny, I was thinking the same thing about the gun metal

Thanks guys, the Oceanus kit comes with 2 20700 batteries included! Plus a handy silicone battery cover. I'll report back shortly on the availability of the Gun Metal version.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Hi Shawn, the Scion RBA is available to purchase separately.

@Uncle & @hittman awaiting an update on the status of the Gun Metal Oceanus, haven't forgotten. ;)
Thanks... can you, maybe, provide a link? I have been unable to locate one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001
I

Innokin_Ash

Thanks... can you, maybe, provide a link? I have been unable to locate one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Just checked and it seems the only place currently stocking them is Vaporizarte in Europe, might be a week or so before others have them in stock due to the RBA being very new.

Innokin RBA for Scion Tank

elpresidente

Mar 28, 2009
Top battery cover magnet came out of the mod on me on day one. Otherwise I really like this device, the single 20700 has about as much battery life as the 2x18650 Battlestar due to the high battery cutoff of that device. Very nice having so much power in a smaller form factor. Now we need a squonker version.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Anyone have any thoughts on the finish durability? I haven't heard anything one way or the other, recently had a zinc body mod from elsewhere that had an iffy painted finish.

(I'm waiting for a supplier I like to get theirs in ☺)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread