Innokin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
So here's my review on the innokin coolfire iv plus...

This is my very first innokin product an I gotta say it is the best product I have owned to date, it is very easy to use an runs perfectly on a 0.2 coil.
The battery life is brilliant, you get at least two or three days vape life out of it an it produces just the right amount of vapor I need.
As I am so impressed with this device I am gonna buy a disruptor.
Oh an personally by the way I think the apex tank that comes with it is very overrated, after using the tank for a couple of days I went back to the store an bought a mello 2 tank, a product by e leaf.
This is also being the best tank I have owned.
If anyone wants to sub ohm with a simple an I must say compact device I would really say go for it!
I owned a curve vt60 before this an it was ridiculous, it was just way to complicated.
I would say innokin is the best product you could wish for.
If you have any questions feel free to ask, but really there's little you need to know.
For the pros an even for beginners good manufacturer. I hold out my hand to the innokin company.
Furthermore if you want a pen like device the endura is also very good bit at 1000 mah it only lasts me a maximum of probably six hours of vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread