Inquiry/ Email Status 3/23/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deficit

Moved On
Mar 2, 2009
Vienna, Ohio
Hello all! As most of you know, I just started with V4L late last week as the distributor and customer service guy. We have a new warehouse, but when I came back home to NE Ohio from Chicago I unloaded all of the inventory to my living room and began answering emails and shipping out orders on Wednesday morning. I also did my best to track the inventory with everything piled up in the middle of my living room while I waited for a good time to move everything to the warehouse and set up our new office.

I decided Friday night was a good time to start, since most companies don't answer inquiries on weekends or Fridays after 5:00 anyhow. Our plan is not to ignore inquiries after 5:00 or on weekends, but I needed the time to set up.

I answered all emails that came in by 5:00 EST Friday night this week and went to work moving everything and setting up the new office and warehouse all weekend - I do sincerely apologize to anyone who was expecting a response this weekend, but this all needed to be done at some point (it couldn't all stay in my living room afterall :D).

I finished the move last night, so everything is now perfectly in place, 100% of the inventory has been counted and sorted, everything is organized and nicely shelved, and I have a good computer rig set up here at the office (Core i7 Quad, 4GB of RAM, two 1TB hard drives in RAID 0, dual 22" widescreen monitors, wireless Road Runner Turbo cable connection, a laser printer, a killer 7.1 surround system, and a 2.2GHz Core 2 Duo Laptop with 3GB of RAM and 260GB hard dive) :cool: Thos of you technologically inclined would drool over it hehe. I needed a hardcore graphics design machine for making the website, and Steve delivered :)

I'll be cathing up on all emails starting this morning - got over 150 since Friday night.

ALL ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 4:30 PM EASTERN TIME ON FRIDAY WERE SHIPPED OUT ON FRIDAY BEFORE I STARTED THE MOVE, WHETHER YOU HEARD BACK FROM ME OR NOT ABOUT IT!!

Sorry about my lack of time and responsiveness this weekend, but I needed a couple days to make this move so I was not available to respond to inquiries.

Thanks for your understanding, and I'll be on in the morning answering ALL emails that came in after 5:00 EST Friday. All orders that came in over the weekend will be shipped out in the morning as well, and all orders made before 4:30 EST Friday were shipped out Friday evening and should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday for USA customers.

If you ordered before 4:30 Friday and would like a confirmation number, email me with your ZIP code and I will send you the confirmation number by tomorrow evening. This is not a tracking number - we don't have order tracking in place, these are just shipping/ delivery confirmation numbers.

Thanks for your understanding, and vape ON!!!

- Def

Deficit

Moved On
Mar 2, 2009
Vienna, Ohio
I'd also like to add, I took over customer service on Wednesday, if you sent an email request to Steve before Wednesday and did not get a reply, please direct your email to me at vapor4life@gmail.com.

If you sent an inquiry to me AFTER Wednesday 3/18/09 and BEFORE Friday 3/20/09 at 5:00 PM EST and did not get a reply, please send your inquiry to me again because I switched from one computer to another very recently and may not have received it. If you emailed me AFTER 5:00 PM EST on Friday 3/20/09, i did get your email and will answer it in the morning, please don't send it again to avoid confusion.

Also note that smilinenterprise@aol.com is no longer taking inquiries, although he does forward them to me when he finds them, please direct all inquiries to vapor4life@gmail.com from now on (or at least until the website is up).

Thanks!

- Chris

Last edited:

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
I think you & Steve both have all ready gone far beyond what many suppliers would do to keep customers up to date. The fact you are both managing all of this without a website is pretty amazing.

I have been selling on Ebay for a little while now and just getting to the post office for a couple items a week is enough for me LOL.

OH I will be the one that can appreciate your systems thanks for sharing LOL.

I build whisper quite Liquid Cooled HD-HTPC DLP high end systems both Mac/PC freelance and have some pretty high end Danger Den Quad Sli graphics stuff myself.

Anyways sounds like the start of a good business relationship good for you both :D I wont keep you from all those patiently waiting :shock:

Deficit

Moved On
Mar 2, 2009
Vienna, Ohio
Hey all, just a quick update once again on the email inquiries.

With over 230 emails received this past weekend while I set up the new office and warehouse, and today, I've been working as hard as I can to get caught up. I didn't get a chance to get to everyone today, so again please bear with me - hopefully I will be able to get caught up tomorrow. If I didn't get to your email today don't fret. I didn't forget about you and I'm not ignoring you :)

Thanks again for your patience and understanding. I am still processing and shipping orders on time that come though, so don't worry about that.

- Def

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread