Insane juice deal from BlueMistVaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

BckYrdBBQr

Feb 25, 2011
Ohio
I ordered too. What a great deal. I spent 53 bucks but got 3 flavors and menthol drops. Now I can't wait to get them. I will have to remind myself about the delay. My poor mail lady must think I am crazy. Got orders from GoodEvapes this week and expecting an order from LitecigUSA tomorrow. Now this. And once I get the other Ego-T and set it all up I will be sending that out to my sister. Wow...I gotta S T O P ! (telling myself--step away from the keyboard) Happy vaping All.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
It's a very good deal as long as the Nic and ingredients are all fresh, if its been sitting for a long time it's not. There is a reason that vendors put out deals that are to good to be true many times. I'm not saying this deal is one of those but no body will ever know since there is no regulation in this industry. When something looks like a Popsicle, smells like a Popsicle, taste like a Popsicle, it usually is a Popsicle. There is also a reason you see Nic go on sale at many vendors, I'm not going to mention names, but the Nic is usually getting on the old side and the vendor is looking to re up on fresh Nic so they blow out the stuff.

I enjoy buying and using fresh nic and ingredients to make my juice and vape it. I will buy 250 ml's of Nic that comes with a production date and lot# on it when I buy my Nic and re up when its just about gone, this way I know I'm using fresh Nic, buyer beware is all I'm saying and it's very tough to be able to tell right now because anybody could re-bottle Nic or pre-made juice and slam any production date on it. Nic will usually start to turn a brownish color once it gets older, so will your juice darken and these two things are something to look for with older juice and Nic. Nothing against Bluemist I just hope this juice is fresh, but how would everyone even know and most businesses don't give stuff away or sell it cheaper than they purchased it for wholesale.

I've seen this before and the vendor got furious at me for posting my thoughts but I really couldn't give a hoot it is what it is and when I asked for proof of the Nic production date they just told me it was just made, anyone could do that and unless your seeing it come out of the manufacturers drum you would never know. There is also only certain juices in this sale you can purchase correct why would be my question ? As long as your also going to use that much juice quickly your probably OK, but if you plan on storing this for a long time your probably not. All as I'm saying is to think about what I've stated in my post, this is no slam against Bluemist or any other vendor what so ever. How many people have juice sitting around that they will never use or they have over purchased, I know I do. Just make sure you know exactly what your buying and your buying a juice you really really like if your buying this much I guess is my point.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
mwa102464's points are valid in a general FYI sense however they may or may not be applicable in this particular situation.

From BlueMist Vaping Supplies' Twitter feed:

Moving sale has begun- special half off pricing on select 180ml bottles of BlueJuice!

While the deal sounds "too good to be true" there's a perfectly plausible explanation posted on their front page and on Twitter for anyone interested in knowing why the prices are crazy low.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
mwa102464's points are valid in a general FYI sense however they may or may not be applicable in this particular situation.

From BlueMist Vaping Supplies' Twitter feed:

While the deal sounds "too good to be true" there's a perfectly plausible explanation posted on their front page and on Twitter for anyone interested in knowing why the prices are crazy low.

Yup, I saw the reason for the sale, as I said in my post ( I have nothing against Bluemist at all and specified this purposely in my post ) my point was just to be a bit careful on ordering huge amounts of juice and when you see something that looks to good to be true it usually is. If the juice has fresh Nic and flavorings and has just been made its and awesome deal, if it's been sitting for a long time it's not and with only a few types of juice in the sale it made me wonder a little bit that's all.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
I opened couple bottles of Decang juice last week with production dates of June 2009 (have about 20) - the color is very light yellow, nothing on the bottom and the taste are perfect.

Just saying...

Ykruss,

If you enjoy vaping 2yr old Decang more power to ya buddy, I just prefer vaping with fresh, clear nic that's all, choices are good the more we all have of them the better it is. After vaping for going on 3yrs now I have acquired lots of juice, lots of it, and some of the same variety. when I open a bottle that is over a yr old and vape it compared to a bottle that is a week old, I will take the week old every day of the week, let alone 2yr old juice, to me there is a big difference in the quality of the Nic and ingredients, that's all no big deal. Like I said we all have choices and I've found that holding onto lots of juices and storing them for long times just isn't my style anymore and prefer fresh to old now much more, two years ago I wouldn't have known any better and still would have been hording juice but no more.

Again nothing against Bluemist what so ever ! everyone is different in how they vape and I personally enjoy changing flavors up and rotate about 5-6 different flavors a day so it would take me a long long time to go through 180ml's of one flavor and would just rather re-up and have fresh rather than old. I hope I've made my point and no hard feelings from anyone, it's all good:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread