• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Insert your vaping slogan here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
Slogans have been the mantra of advertising since Christ was a corporal. Now it is time for us as a community to use the same tools as all advertisers use to get our message out to the masses. Our passion come hobby come obsession come live saver is complex to explain so instead we must learn to convey a concept - vaping or an idea related to vaping that conveys an idea that we are not dangerous, that our consumables are as dangerous as lipstick, food colouring, benign pharmaceuticals and that our devices can no more explode than a rock at room temperature.

So post your slogan here in this thread. Let me start.

I'm addicted to nicotine not to cigarettes

Please note that by posting your slogan in this thread you agree as follows:

1. The slogan becomes property of CASSA
2. That any commercialization of any of the slogans posted herein is permitted provided that the proceeds are used to fund medical research into the use of e cigarettes as a harm reduction method.
3. Commercialization can be undertaken by anyone provided they enter into a royalty agreement with CASSA

No I haven't even discussed this with Elaine or Kristen. Do what's right the law will follow.

Let's get some slogans going and vote on the 10 best slogans that will go on T shirts to be sold at the convention in August.

*** someone help me out with the details, please.

Lilkurty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Canada
This is mine ;)

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Status